GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (37-15-5) vs. Los Angeles Kings (32-19-7), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
If the Meier trade doesn’t occur for us, who would you target?

Ruff does not trust Jack with faceoffs. He will eventually put Huala back on his line purely for that reason. We need to find a better alternative and I think that is Max Domi, now that I have learned that Henrique is injured.

Also Domi is on his own heater. 11 points in last 5 games.

Last edited:

kiwidevil

Great game boys.

Did anyone else get the feeling that LA were really chirpy and cocky the whole game? You see their goal celebrations and they seem to be more directed at the Devs than actually happy for eachother.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Great game boys.

Did anyone else get the feeling that LA were really chirpy and cocky the whole game? You see their goal celebrations and they seem to be more directed at the Devs than actually happy for eachother.
La feed showed nico yell something toward an LA player after the tying the goal during the timeout then mouthed p***y mother f***er lol

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Useful from the 1st period. :laugh:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
They should, and could, be learning it now.

This coach sucks though so I don’t think that’s happening.

I could accept it if they were a bubble team but they’ve shown they are talented enough to be at the top mid the division so a first round exit would be really disappointing.
Post didn't age real well.

Blaming the coach for first period turnovers?

Does he get any credit for the comebacks?

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
That was fun trip with Mercer rumours in the last days. But his actual hot streak made him untouchable even I can`t really believe he was touchable.
And of course he is better for this team as young and controled plaer than Meier. Of course we all want to trade for Meier, just we will not do it for Mercer. Of course.
Great game from him.
But the cards say...

Reactions: Guadana

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I love how after every play, all the Kings players immediately turn to the refs and throw their hands up looking for a call. Watching them bitch and complain all night was very fun.

I used to like Doughty but now he's just a big mouth f***ing clown who talks shit and then embarrasses himself.
Even Dano said something about Doughty like “he likes to talk a lot” when he was complaining about something.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I love how after every play, all the Kings players immediately turn to the refs and throw their hands up looking for a call. Watching them bitch and complain all night was very fun.

I used to like Doughty but now he's just a big mouth f***ing clown who talks shit and then embarrasses himself.

This is even more ironic considering the ludicrous amount of clutching and grabbing the Kings were doing all game to try and contain our speed. I swear that looked like a game from the Dead Puck Era at times.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Post didn't age real well.

Blaming the coach for first period turnovers?

Does he get any credit for the comebacks?
Actually no I don’t give him credit for the comebacks. These players are capable of coming back because of their talent.

The coach’s job is to institute systems and strategies. This team’s biggest weaknesses are in areas that are most influenced by coaching.

Reactions: Richer's Ghost

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Btw, this annoyed me whenever it came up during the broadcast :

ihatefanduel-png.655856

I was like "I don't give a sh-t what the Rags are doing against Detroit, Fandouche!" :rant:

Yeah, there's enough stoppages during play that you don't need these ads popping up during action. I also despise seeing betting odds along with game scores. The oversaturation of betting ads just disgusts me.

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
Yeah, there's enough stoppages during play that you don't need these ads popping up during action. I also despise seeing betting odds along with game scores. The oversaturation of betting ads just disgusts me.

It needs more regulation. I know a couple of people who destroyed their lives gambling. All young people. I have no problem with it being legal, just the fact we need it shoved in our face 100 times during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad