GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (15-20-5) vs. Dallas Stars (21-16-2), 7 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They had a professional in the final three who would have been perfect. He was a finalist for the Pacers job a year before. They made it a clown show.
They did? I don’t remember anyone being good. And one dude mispronounced names at the game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The%2BHanson%2BBrothers.jpg

works for me. I’m sick of watching NJ players get run over with no pushback. I’d have no problem with an attack dog who specifically extracts revenge on specific players. It’s not a deterrent but I don’t care. Put Ben in concussion protocol and be done with it.

Reactions: Sheros expletives

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Titan was deadly . I rocked out a Titan TPM 20/20 for years and wire the blade down to a nub playing steeet hockey with them
Fiberglass backed Canadien then transitioned to the aluminum Canadien around 89.

Still have an aluminum shaft Canadien

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've been thinking about this. Instead of stoppable/unstoppable binary which is a little weird because ALL shots are technically stoppable and alot of shots just aren't stoppable by average or subpar goalies, can you give me: 'A percentage of NHL goalies that would have likely stopped that shot'.

I mean, I agree with your assessments, but I'd say Roope Hintz thru a dmans legs doesn't equal a softie.

I'd say:
1st/2nd/3rd goal: ~20% of goalies stop that.
4th goal: 50%

Do you agree?
It's so hard to say exactly, but I think the probability of stops on the first 3 goals is pretty low. The first goal he was pretty much taken out by Severson so that's almost 0%. Goals 2 and 3 maybe a little bit higher percentage than that.

Fourth goal is probably a 60%-70%.

Reactions: Devs3cups

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
It's so hard to say exactly, but I think the probability of stops on the first 3 goals is pretty low. The first goal he was pretty much taken out by Severson so that's almost 0%. Goals 2 and 3 maybe a little bit higher percentage than that.

Fourth goal is probably a 60%-70%.
Cool. I can get on board with that.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad