GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (0-0-1) @ Buffalo Sabres (1-0), 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Meh. It's 6-2 I don't care if he gives that away. He's trying to make something happen

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You are saying we should trade for another goalie. That’s giving up on Blackwood
I don't think we should pull that trigger just yet, but I think we need to be prepared to and part of that reason is because of Cory's health and ability to stay healthy being a concern.

But if we did give up on Blackwood, it would only hopefully be to continue his development in the minors and not permanently giving up on him.

But this is just one game and a bit over a period of another game, so it's too early to say he will struggle this year.

palek1019

Oct 7, 2017
Only scoreboard watching this game. It is a back-to-back after what was probably a draining opener. But, damn, a crappy score to see.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Feel bad for Blackwood honestly. He’s not having the best game either but the team is leaving him out to dry
That's fair to say.

We can't be allowing breakaways at this point in the game. That's the kind of thing that will only destroy or rattle his confidence.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think we lost 7-2 to the Caps too in that 2nd game of the season...just saying.
Oooffff

We did.

Now we need some goon to start a fight with some rookie and get Hynes fined.

Will we only be dressing 15 or 16 players next game now?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Subban with a giveaway approximately 1000 times worse than any of Severson’s leading directly to a goal. This team is awful.

I'm telling you, the team isn't this bad. This is coaching. We have a staff worse than the McLean staff. Seriously. JMac would have this team looking better. Mac never had this kind of talent to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad