GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (0-0-1) @ Buffalo Sabres (1-0), 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
It was incredibly annoying how many idiots there were. I felt so bad I tapped a few jets fans on the shoulder on the way out, said good game, and gave them fist bumps just to show we aren't all beer throwing morons.
I sat in 2 different very expensive sections and it was bad in both. Between one couple showing up early and stealing every scarf in the suites to a blathering moron 4 rows behind Harris and his kid screaming about Miles Blackwood being a Swiss cheese ****sucking f****t.

My night cap? Watching a ~23 y/o kid od on fentanyl in the middle of bellos and neither Newark pd or most of the clientele giving a f***.

Yeah, I figured this thread needed a pick me up...

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I don’t know if there is anything to back this up, but I feel like there has been a significant difference between our home and road performance under Hynes when we can’t get the match-up.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So much more goes into whether a shot is "stoppable" than how it looks to us on TV, but I know some won't be convinced.
He's been leaving the short side open all night.

Did that on the first goal. Did that on the last goal, including ducking on it.

totally caused the second goal.

Reactions: My3Sons

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Wood-Hughes-Bratt have like a 10% CF% so far in the game. How is this still a line?
They got destroyed with Gusev too. I guess you could try Jack with Hall but then he’d face tougher matchups and good god that could get ugly. I’m not sure that there’s a solution to this. Maybe he has to go to wing.

Reactions: MichaelJ

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I don’t know if there is anything to back this up, but I feel like there has been a significant difference between our home and road performance under Hynes when we can’t get the match-up.

We went 20-14-7 at home last year. 94 pt pace at home. It's completely true

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I sat in 2 different very expensive sections and it was bad in both. Between one couple showing up early and stealing every scarf in the suites to a blathering moron 4 rows behind Harris and his kid screaming about Miles Blackwood being a Swiss cheese ****sucking f****t.

My night cap? Watching a ~23 y/o kid od on fentanyl in the middle of bellos and neither Newark pd or most of the clientele giving a ****.

Yeah, I figured this thread needed a pick me up...
Damn.

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
I really believe this roster has the capabilities to have a pretty decent season but it cant be with john hynes coaching staff

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Yup.

The douche in the suites acted indignant when the ~70 y/o couple in front of me asked him what was in the backpack because we could see the scarves when he opened it.

The loudmouth? 2 ~12 y/o girls sitting next me and directly in front of them with Josh certainly hearing all of it.

The customers at the pub? At least 8 of them threw a shit fit because the bartender wouldn't serve drinks until the EMT's showed up.

Sorry if this is too ot mods.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

There was last year. There really wasn't much of a difference in the playoff season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad