Your embarrassingly early hot takes after first few games?

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Not all of these landed perfectly, some because of the shortened schedule, but they were close enough to be good calls.
The Draisaitl prediction was an easy one. Guy almost tied for the rocket the year before. Either he stays at the same level or drops off easy enough 50 50 split on those options. However Mcdavid was coming off a horrific and near career defining injury. There was no way in hell he wouldn't have a slow start.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I mean if the season continued, with the way the Penguins were playing they actually might have lol

Absolutely no chance whatsoever Pens would have missed the playoffs imo. Their issue isn't that they're not good - it's that they tend to coast. They wouldn't have missed.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good hot takes from this thread: Big season for Zibanejad, Sharks miss the playoffs, Babcock is close to being fired, neither Kakko or Hughes are Calder finalists

Bad hot takes from this thread: Penguins miss the playoffs, Cody Glass will be a Calder finalist, Bob will win the Vezina, Sabres will be a playoff team

I called Drai on the Hart and Lindsay win :)

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Brady skjei will be a franchise dman for the canes. Can’t believe the rags traded him after how much of a beast he was this yr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad