Your embarrassingly early hot takes after first few games?

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Yes. Still some of these were pretty rough. Way too many about Neal. The Wings were destined to be awful, there was a 0% chance any of those guys were coming near those numbers
To be fair if someone said the cup will be handed out in Edmonton this year that would also have been a huge stretch.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
A hot take for sure but wouldn't be a huge shock if it happened IMO. Kane, Keith and Toews are still great players and very experienced at winning and the rest of the team improved from last season.

They've finished at the bottom but yeah, they still have good young players and they could rebound really fast especially with another high pick this year (if they lose the play ins) Would not surprise me in the least if they make a dent in the playoffs

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Good hot takes from this thread: Big season for Zibanejad, Sharks miss the playoffs, Babcock is close to being fired, neither Kakko or Hughes are Calder finalists

Bad hot takes from this thread: Penguins miss the playoffs, Cody Glass will be a Calder finalist, Bob will win the Vezina, Sabres will be a playoff team
Pens missed the playoffs don’t @ me

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
That Nashville could advance in 4 games versus the Coyotes. They lost in 4 games, total goals were 13 to 11.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
If you would have bet that they'd lose in the qualifier, you'd have a point. Without COVID-19, they were definitely going to make the playoffs.
3-7-0 their last 10 games with 13 still left and 5 points up on a pack of dogs all playing well and still doing so I’m not convinced

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad