Speculation: Your choice for a new coach

McDeathbyCheerios*

I know it's too early, but what the heck.

If you're the guy to fire Eakins, who do you make our new head coach?
Eakins and Chabot need to go right now.
Ramsay can coach let him take over.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Struds said it best just now. WE should of hired Lindy Ruff, and WE should of hired Jim Nill when we had the chance.....now look at dallas, and look at us

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Struds said it best just now. WE should of hired Lindy Ruff, and WE should of hired Jim Nill when we had the chance.....now look at dallas, and look at us

I said that at the time. Was so pissed we didn't get Nill.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
I said that at the time. Was so pissed we didn't get Nill.

Like why didn't we get him? He was totally available....AND HE COMES FROM DETROIT WHERE THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO WIN!

Nope, ****ing Lowe rehires his old ****ing buddy MacT and MacT goes out and signs nikitin who is effectively our worst D along with Ference.

Like nobody talks about the day we got rid of steve thumbalini and hired MACT Immediately. Why didn't we even look for another GM

John Bender*

John Stevens or Crawford

John Stevens is not available. He re-signed in the Summer and has been told he will take over from the farmer after the farmer retires.

The Crow would be a good choice.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Like why didn't we get him? He was totally available....AND HE COMES FROM DETROIT WHERE THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO WIN!

Nope, ****ing Lowe rehires his old ****ing buddy MacT and MacT goes out and signs nikitin who is effectively our worst D along with Ference.

Like nobody talks about the day we got rid of steve thumbalini and hired MACT Immediately. Why didn't we even look for another GM

Not interviewing for the GM spot is why i want Lowe and everyone else purged.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad