Your 5 untouchable?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
all joking aside remember when we had foligno, kassian and mcnabb on this team? Now all are decent role players for other teams and we sorely lack any sandpaper at all? Nvm the fact they roomed together and developed chemistry in Rochester during the lock out...God I hate that I love this team...

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
It puts the Sabres lack of depth in perspective to look at that 2005-07 rosters. We have heated discussions about how to align our 4 legitimate top 6 forwards. :laugh:

At least we now have 4 legit top 6 forwards, instead of 4 legit bottom 6 forwards spread over 4 lines, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Jack
Sam
Dahlin
Olofsson
Joker

I’m just picking from the current roster.

EDIT: I forgot about Skinner. Can I cheat with 6 picks and pick him too? If not, I’ll swap Skinner and Olofsson but it’s real close.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Jack Eichel
Victor Olofsson or Dylan Cozens. Can't decide there.
Rasmus Dahlin
Henri Jokiharju
Ukko-pekka Luukkonen

That to me is the future to build around. However, a close 6th place is Risto. This season he has really stepped up and become what we need him to be. He will help Joker and Dahlin develop. Funny because for the last few seasons I saw him as good trade-bait.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I can't get enough of the trade Dahlin for a package. I mean just when I think we have hit the stupid wall, we burst right through with a vengeance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad