Your 5 untouchable?

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
My only 2 untouchables are Eichel and Dahlin, anyone else can go for the right return. If I HAD to pick 5 I'd add Olofsson, Joki, and probably Cozens.

Dahlin isn't getting traded, any GM that trades a player with his potential when he's only 19 would go down as the dumbest GM in history. Some of you guys that are giving up on him so quickly have pretty warped expectations.

Last edited:

wnysupport

Jun 27, 2011
Eichel
Dahlin

Reinhart
Joker
Cozens

I’d move the bottom 3, but only for huge overpayments which would never happen.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
The only “untouchable” in team history was hasek. Team would not have been competitive without him as the team in front of him was tank level.

Anyone else has a price, as the million dollar man used to day

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
When you’ve been a bottom tier team for as long as we have.... There are no untouchables...
I’ll one up ya. There’s never untouchables. If Colorado offers MacKinnon, Landeskog, Rantanen, And Makar for Eichel, Reinhart, Olofsson, and Risto, you take it despite Jack being untouchable.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Eichel
Dahlin
Olofsson
Cozens
Pekar
And Samuelsson?

...Samuelsson is the opposite of untouchable. He should be traded as soon as possible before other teams realize he's trash. One of the absolute worst draft picks in franchise history. I mean, they did manage to make an equally bad pick the following year in Ryan Johnson, but still. Jesus christ this f***ing franchise, why

Reactions: jc17

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The only reason a player would be untouchable is that moving them would 1) kill team morale 2)be impossible to reasonably get a good enough return.

That's why its just eichel and dahlin for me.

The price would be really high for guys like reinhart and cozens but I think there could be a trade made for them that improves the team. Unlikely, but possible.

Olofsson, pekar, mitts, etc are 100% tradable. This isn't "who do you not want to trade?" its "who is untouchable".

Reactions: EmeraldCitySabre

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I have 4 untouchables. Thats it.

Eichel and Dahlin. No explanation needed. Generational HoF type D man and a superstar 100 point 2 way center.

Dylan Cozens. Elite prospect with 1C potential who will hopefully fill the 2C spot for a decade.

Victor Olofsson. 24 year old game breaking winger. Really think he has 40-40 potential. With this injury I really think we can get him signed for something like 5.75 x 7-8 years.

Thats it. Reinhart, Skinner, Risto, Montour, Mitts etc all available if it makes us better.

Pekar is seriously overrated on this board.

Decent bottom 6 prospect, far from a sure thing to be in the NHL.

See Girgensons;Zemgus

If you remember the trade value many placed on him back in ~2014 you would chuckle. People were really valuing him as an untouchable future captain type.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad