Speculation: Your 2015-16 opening night lineup

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Yes - he has value and has an excellent cap hit. His contract is moveable. Benning and WD are also committed to having Dorsett and Prust to protect the kids.

Moving Higgins allows you have all three of Virtanen, McCann, and Hutton up here for the whole season. The extra 2.5 million in cap space also gives us options.

OR we could just move Prust, who is not close to Higgins at playing hockey makes the same salary.

ratbid

Feb 18, 2012
Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Burrows-Sutter-Hansen
Higgins-McCann-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bart
Hutton-Weber
Sbisa

The forwards work so perfectly if you let them.

This is exactly the right lineup for forwards to start the season. Play the Sedins in offensive situations or go head to head with top lines. But we also have the Sutter line which can take the toughest defensive matchups and with Burrows and Hansen should come out on top while likely potting 15 goals each. If the Horvat line can hold up to tougher competition thats a fast up-tempo offensive line which gives a very different look than the Sedins, which is what we've sorely lacked for years. And then there's the McCann line which could be very similar to what we saw with Bo, Kenins, and Dorsett last year. All in all if the kids keep working this could be a pretty strong team up front by December.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
I'll miss the fun nights with Canucks, hype is huge in Buffalo right now. But I'll follow Canucks results and I'm hoping for Kenins. Good luck in 2015-16 Season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad