GDT: Yotes VS Bolts @ 4:30 AZ Time

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
OEL is so damn good one on one. He makes guys like Stamkos and Crosby seem like just another forward.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What next year's D should look like:

OEL - Michalek
Yandle - Murphy
Summers - Gormley

I think Michalek will start to need to be sheltered in terms of minutes. Gormley also plays the left. I'd put Z with Yandle in even strength situations, and likely Murphy with OEL. Whomever is going to play with Yandle is going to need to play conservative and would likely have their offensive game stifled a bit. That's why I think Z is a great fit there at even strength.

OEL - Murphy
Yandle - Z
Gormley - Stone
Summers

Impressively homegrown.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I hope we don't make the playoffs, we are thing to get embarrassed if we do. How many leads have we given up in the 3rd period?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm a little surprised fox sports didn't move the hockey game to fox sports plus so people could watch suns pregame in the normal channel

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I hope we don't make the playoffs, we are thing to get embarrassed if we do. How many leads have we given up in the 3rd period?

Only teams with a worse winning percentage going into the 3rd with a lead are Detroit and the Islanders.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
We need rows, that is going to kill us in the end. I'm going to be so mad if we are two points behind dallas but it won't matter because of row going into the last game of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad