Post-Game Talk: Yotes @ Senators - 6-2 Victory - Two buck Tkachuk

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Hamonic just makes too many bad decisions with the puck.

If he can just start at the very least to make boring decisions instead, he should be ok.
Hamonic want great tonight, nor was Sanderson but we got the win and I made 120 bucks on the game. Everything is good.

Reactions: Yak

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Great team effort from all 4 lines and the defense was solid!

I am praying for Norris, hope nothing major. Maybe just popped it out of joint. I am worried he is going to need another major should surgery to get that shoulder fixed right.
Let us pray to the hockey gods. In the name of Alfie-Amen.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don't think Sanderson deserved number one star like you posted. He had a good game....but he needs a better defence partner. Hamonic is not very good.
He had two assists one of which was a beauty. He’s a rookie. I would have given him the top spot for the hometown crowd. Not like three stars is a super serious thing

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Why would I let it go when up until a few weeks ago we still had a large number of posters saying we should trade him or that he was barely good enough to be in the lineup?
Because you "won".

I was very down on Brannstrom as well and he's been great.

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Can't be too happy for the win due to the Norris-injury.
Losing him will hurt us a lot. Even if the 2nd line might work better with Pinto (which is still to be proven), the value the team gains through this is not even slightly comparable to the lost value with Norris totally out of the team.
It also basically reduces us to two scoring lines instead of three.
And, of course, I feel bad for him personally.

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I am just so happy. Love this team (in general, but especially how it looks right now). Brannstrom is playing well and I am so glad he proved me wrong (I was one of those people writing him off in the preseason). Sandy is a gem! Zuuuuuub! Nothing else to say about him. Chabot can finally learn to play with good players (Dmen and F both). Giroux, my favourite non Sens player for years now! I am so happy he is with us. Cat is great, goals will come. Forsberg is really stepping up. Everyone is just playing so well, this is honestly the first lineup that gets me so happy since Pizza Line days. OK, more beer for me, I am celebrating tonight. And hoping Norris will be back soon. Get in the playoffs boys and you will do some damage there! Yeah! Leafs can suck it! Go SENS!

Reactions: DrEasy

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
We won, awesome.

Joshy could be hurt - devastated . Every pre-game I say a prayer saying if anything were to happen to one of our boys - PLEASE - let it happen to me instead.

So mad. Quiet crying in the living room. Life is not fair.

Reactions: PlayersLtd

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
As much as Washington and Arizona are teams we should be beating, Washington has pretty much owned us for years now and we've beaten Arizona ONCE since the 2017-18 season.

These past two games are absolutely games we would have lost in the past few years.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Because you "won".

I was very down on Brannstrom as well and he's been great.

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

No because despite all the indications he was steadily improving people refused to accept this and continued to shit on him every chance they got. If they had their way we'd have some 6'5'' goon on D in his place so yeah, I'll continue to tell these posters "I told you so" all season long.

Reactions: PlayersLtd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad