Post-Game Talk: Yotes @ Senators - 6-2 Victory - Two buck Tkachuk

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
I mean.. dare I say Brannstrom is the top 4 d we have been looking for? He’s making a case to hold off on a potential trade for Chychrun
We’re still missing a physical D with a great shot, but Brann and Sanderson playing so well puts us in a nice to have situation vs must have immediately.

Reactions: Yak

Snowwy

Jan 29, 2006
Letitgoooooooooooo.gif
I don't blame him. Look at some of the takes from less than a month ago..
He's just not a very good NHL level D, especially for this Sens team.

We aren't putting him on PP1, you're not playing him for his defense, he's not a physical presence.

You don't carry a D to have him play your PP2, and even then he may not be the PP2 D.

Unfortunate swing and a miss, though Glass would have been a miss as well.

We probably don't get anything for him for a trade, he has no value around the league

Can cut bait with him however we choose, isn't going to make much difference either way

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I feel bad for debrincat he creates wide open tap ins for players and they keep missing them lol

Rough night for Hamonic as well somehow.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
I feel bad for debrincat he creates wide open tap ins for players and they keep missing them lol

Rough night for Hamonic as well somehow.
I don't think Sanderson deserved number one star like you posted. He had a good game....but he needs a better defence partner. Hamonic is not very good.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Hamonic just makes too many bad decisions with the puck.

If he can just start at the very least to make boring decisions instead, he should be ok.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Was hoping Norris was precautionary because of the score but it sounds pretty bad. Only dilver lining is Cat can be the main trigger guy on PP1 now.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Why would I let it go when up until a few weeks ago we still had a large number of posters saying we should trade him or that he was barely good enough to be in the lineup?
Don’t F’in jinx his play this way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad