Prospect Info: #Yield4Byfield .....Who's with me?

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Trading Vilardi would be a mistake. You're never going to get anything reasonable value-wise right now and you may as well stick it out with how much resources we've dedicated into him. Honestly, just keep drafting BPA. You have to make absolutely sure that the center position is taken care of for the next decade+ and having more centers will only ensure that. You can trade away the other prospects for whatever else you need, but make sure the franchise positions are solidified.

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
The Kings aren't trading Vilardi after working this long to get him back. Zero percent chance of it happening plus they wouldn't get the value in return.

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles

I clicked it just once, no more than that. I swear I only simulated this once. This is what happened.....

XDyGZqK.png

Reactions: King'sPawn

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
2020 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Currently 2nd worst..... EXCELLENT position for drafting Byfield!!!

I can hardly wait for the TDL to happen so we can upload Carter, Lewis, Martinez, Quick, and Toffoli and plunge even further into oblivion!!! YES!!!
I don’t think Quick will be dealt at all. He’s healthy and Cal will need a steadying mentor next year. Campbell dealt at the draft is more likely.

Reactions: regulate

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Marco Rossi is moving up the draft board. Best Pts/gm in the OHL during his draft year second only to McDavid.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Man I did that simulator and I not once got the kings in 2and or 1st. That's pretty ugly.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I did the simulator and got the Kings at third, which wouldn't be a total loss. This is what it generated:

mock.png

Not sure why it has Stutzle at 5'11 165 though, because he's more like 6'0 185.

KingKempe9

Feb 18, 2019
I pray for Laf and we have Kopi, Vilardi and Turcotte down the middle and an elite winger (maybe a year away) - or Byfield and we will be good in a couple of years - will be gutted with 3rd to 5th

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
I pray for Laf and we have Kopi, Vilardi and Turcotte down the middle and an elite winger (maybe a year away) - or Byfield and we will be good in a couple of years - will be gutted with 3rd to 5th

I wouldn't sell Stutzle short... these are just highlights from one game. He's constantly moving his feet, constantly attacking the zone, and loves to carry the puck.

He wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. Get Stutzle out there with Kopitar and Kaliyev and enjoy.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I like Drysdale. He's an elite skating defenseman who has skill and vision. I think given the young offensive talent that has been drafted the last few years, he'd be a great fit anchoring the blueline for that team going forward. I've always felt that drafting and developing a top defenseman is the key to a team being and remaining a contender

Reactions: Peter James Bond II

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yep, Stutzle's skillset is something else, and he's using it against men. Reminds me a lot of Pettersson pre-draft in that people didn't really know what to make of it/how it would translate but he's just absolutely electric with his head up the whole time he's flying.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
I wouldn't sell Stutzle short... these are just highlights from one game. He's constantly moving his feet, constantly attacking the zone, and loves to carry the puck.

He wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. Get Stutzle out there with Kopitar and Kaliyev and enjoy.

Damn I'm impressed. Does give you that Palffy vibe.

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Here's another one of Stutzle:

He's first in on the forecheck, creates chaos and forces a turnover, has a nice backhanded passes to allow his winger with speed to enter the zone, he heads straight for the net, forces another turnover for a great scoring chance right in the slot, dekes a defender to drive into the net, spots an open player across the crease and gets the puck to him, and backchecks hard when the play heads the other way.

...all on the same play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad