Yannick Weber

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Who said he was past it?

You want one of the young kids to step up. Weber is just entering his prime, why chase him out? Corrado/Clendening should have to force their way on to the team by pushing out an existing player. Maybe if there was some washed up mid-30s player you make a spot but not at the expense of a 26 yo.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
You want one of the young kids to step up. Weber is just entering his prime, why chase him out? Corrado/Clendening should have to force their way on to the team by pushing out an existing player. Maybe if there was some washed up mid-30s player you make a spot but not at the expense of a 26 yo.

The salary cap is forcing him out. I'm suggesting one of the younger players like Corrado/Clendening need to step up to claim the #6 d-man job because we really can't afford to sign anyone expensive.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Linden said tonight he was confident they'd re sign Weber. Was impressed with his second half and said he wants to be here and the Canucks want to keep him.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Linden said tonight he was confident they'd re sign Weber. Was impressed with his second half and said he wants to be here and the Canucks want to keep him.

Well, they really made things more complicated by signing Sbisa then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad