Confirmed with Link: Yandle, Summers, 4th-2016 traded to NYR for JMoore, Duclair, 1st-2016, 2nd-2015

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
50% retention and this is what we got back? I don't get how onwership approved this.

Probably need it to stay above the floor this year and next. It doesn't hurt. Still, Maloney should've gotten more for doing Sather a solid.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Doan must be heartbroken. Losing Vermette then his buddy Yands.

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
Duclair has huge upside, JMoore is a solid bottom pairing guy who doesn't always make the smartest decisions but has great skating and a first rounder obviously doesn't hurt. Enjoy watching Duclair develop in the coming years, many people think he will be something special.

ibroce

Jul 11, 2014
My guess is that something happened that made Maloney feel the need to move Yandle. Either he got word that Yandle wasn't interested in working on an extension, or Yandle flat asked to be moved. Either way, Duclair+Domi+our 1st pick this year is instantly an offensive upgrade over relying on a Dman to carry the team.
John Moore is a dark horse here. Only 24. Kind of a notorious head hunter though, if I remember correctly.
Having 2 1sts in both the upcoming drafts is nice as well.
Not as bad as it looks on the surface.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
Well on the plus side, Gormley will play more. Oh no wait, we got a LHD.

J. Moore top 4 d HYPE!

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Heartbroken. Yandle will be missed.

One of my favorite coyotes. Never complained. Always stood up for his teammates. Signed a sweetheart deal during the height of the ownership fiasco.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
You guys did really well in this trade. Duclair will be awesome and already has great chemistry with Domi.

Man, if you guys get McDavid or Eichel you'll have Domi - McEichel - Duclair as a first line for years. That's gotta be exciting.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yandle put up crazy numbers on a team with no offense. Will be a monster in NY. Also, who's our captain after Doan? Yandle was happy to be here, and was the only player who showed emotion most of the time. I'm sad to see him go. Especially for what we got back.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
You guys did really well in this trade.

In terms of HF kudos, maybe. But only one player in the deal has been an NHL all star and very productive. Everything else is just a gamble. I would have preferred more coming to AZ as a result of that.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm shattered. My precious Yandle is gone. The return is actually really good, but still.. I never thought this day would come :(

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
yandle put up crazy numbers on a team with no offense. Will be a monster in ny. Also, who's our captain after doan? Yandle was happy to be here, and was the only player who showed emotion most of the time. I'm sad to see him go. Especially for what we got back.

oel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad