Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Do we have to do a 7 a.m. Friday morning pool, I have kids that I have to take to school, I could work around it if we have to.

No, I just grabbed a time and date bc it made me. I plan on doing the draft later in the day and on a different day.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Okay, everyone who was going to sign up for the league please do that ASAP so I can get an idea of how many more teams we need to fill out the league.

If you want to play, let me know and I will send the link to you via pm.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Okay, so I believe everyone that had gotten the link for the second league has signed up or is in the process of doing so, which leaves one last spot to fill. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send the link!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Okay, we're all stocked up and done. No more spots available. Thanks to everyone that joined up. Should be a fun season!!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
First draft went off this afternoon! Thanks to those who could make it live. Next one up is tomorrow.

Had the last pick in the draft and took Peter Cehlarik as my Mr. Irrelevant just for shits and giggles...lol

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Just had a meeting get scheduled for 3 today, so we'll see how much of the draft I actually get to make. I've updated my predraft rankings, so hopfeully autodraft picks me a heckucva squad.

Reactions: Alicat

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Nope. Both are filled. Sorry.

I saw there was another league someone else set up that was looking for players though...

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Just had a meeting get scheduled for 3 today, so we'll see how much of the draft I actually get to make. I've updated my predraft rankings, so hopfeully autodraft picks me a heckucva squad.
Same here.

Fingers crossed!

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Took a stab at updating some predraft rankings. LOL'ing at yahoo putting McDavid 18th.

Their rankings are generally insane. Either that or I'm misunderstanding them and how to use the site. When I was preparing for a football draft, their rankings had pretty much all QB's filling in the top 20 or so. It was very strange

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
Their rankings are generally insane. Either that or I'm misunderstanding them and how to use the site. When I was preparing for a football draft, their rankings had pretty much all QB's filling in the top 20 or so. It was very strange

I got marked down on my draft grade for taking Goff

"Are you willing to reveal your source? We'd love to hear what prompted you to select Goff in the 5th round, about five rounds earlier than his ADP of 101. Then again, maybe you're onto something. Projected to score 380 fantasy points this season with the Rams, he seems poised to outperform last year when he threw for 3,804 yards and 28 TDs with 7 interceptions to post 271 fantasy points. But do you really need yet another QB? After all, you can only start one at a time. According to projections, Goff will slot in as the No. 2 QB for Ben's McAdoo to begin the season."

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I managed to get the D and Goalie I wanted but not the forwards.

Not too shabby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad