Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Still haven't figured out how to change my name. I mean I definitely will have a groovy team, I just may want to change it.
On your roster page, click on edit team info and you can change your name on that page and also add a new photo.

I ended up not going out as I’m fighting a cold and slept through the draft lol

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
I'm actually pretty team agnostic in fantasy sports. As a yankee fan ive had multiple Sox players on my team for years, and as a giants fan i drafted Elliott this year.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Okay silly question: how do I edit my lineup I was able to do it yesterday but I can't make changes today. What's up with that?
I'm still trying to figure out how everything in this league works, any insight would be helpful. thank you

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Okay silly question: how do I edit my lineup I was able to do it yesterday but I can't make changes today. What's up with that?
I'm still trying to figure out how everything in this league works, any insight would be helpful. thank you

The matchups are weekly. When you set your lineup yesterday, it stays that way through Sunday's games. On Monday, the new week begins and you can make changes

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The matchups are weekly. When you set your lineup yesterday, it stays that way through Sunday's games. On Monday, the new week begins and you can make changes
Lonnie changed the setting to make daily changes, but it doesn't take effect until this coming week. Yeah, sucks, because I had 50 points on my bench tonight. (Just looked, my opponent has over 60 pts on his bench, so we're both not happy!)

Last edited:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Ive done fantasy baseball for a few years so im used to daily lineups, but that's also why I found weekly intriguing.

Weekly is a different animal. I've done both and daily is a lot more fun, IMO. Weekly is usually more strategy because in a weekly set up you typically have a limit on games played per position for the week/season. As we didn't have that, I didn't want to do weekly.

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
Weekly is a different animal. I've done both and daily is a lot more fun, IMO. Weekly is usually more strategy because in a weekly set up you typically have a limit on games played per position for the week/season. As we didn't have that, I didn't want to do weekly.
Ahh gotcha

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Gotta say I'm enjoying this league so far. VERY different scoring system than what I'm used to (Still not sure about points for PIM), but I like the weighting on face-offs hits and blocked shots. Makes a lot of 3rd & 4th line players viable, instead of piling on the top line and power play guys and hoping for the best.

Thanks again for doing this Lonnie.

Reactions: LSCII and Alicat

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
These scores are nuts....

Here I thought my score was fairly decent haha..

Yeah, I think it's a little too aggressive. My goal was to make it more competitive for teams that didn't get one of the top 5 scorers in the league, so we turned on some other stats to give everyone more potions to put up some points. I'm open to tweaking them if the majority of people in the league are, but I won't change anything if folks don't want me to.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Yeah, I think it's a little too aggressive. My goal was to make it more competitive for teams that didn't get one of the top 5 scorers in the league, so we turned on some other stats to give everyone more potions to put up some points. I'm open to tweaking them if the majority of people in the league are, but I won't change anything if folks don't want me to.

Because of my work/sleep schedule I had to auto-draft and because I could not figure out how to personally rank players for the draft I ended up with quite a few players I would not have drafted. Therefore anything that helps secondary scoring I'm all for, but as long as it's the same for everybody I guess it doesn't matter ... so what ever people want to do is fine.

Reactions: LSCII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->