Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
For the people that were in the OT fantasy hockey league I ran the last few years, it's up for auto renewal. I'm more than happy to set it up and pick a date for the draft if you guys are interested. Let me know. If you're not interested, and there are folks that weren't in it before but want to play, let me know as well. I can set up a waiting list if some of the existing parties do not play this season.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Update!! So I went in and tried to renew the league, but it wouldn't let me for some reason? Instead, I've set up a new one and if you want in, PM me and I will send the link to join.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
So we're at 7 teams so far. A few more folks that wanted in were sent the link so we're waiting for them to join. Once those people sign on, I'll know how many slots are still open. If the demand is larger than 10-12 teams, I'm more than happy to set up a second league for anyone else that wants to play.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Let me in on this

Actually I'd probably just draft Jimmy Hayes first and ruin your league.

Last edited:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
So one league should be filled now with 2 people about to join up. Since there are more people that want to play, I will set up a second one and send you all the link later this weekend. I have a wedding to go to today, so I won't be able to get it until tomorrow. If anyone else wants in, just let me know and I'll send the link once I've created it.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Okay, I've set up the second league and it's available for people to join up. If you have not gotten the link from me to join, but want to play, PM me and I'll send it along.

If you want to play but haven't let me know, now is your chance. PM me and I'll send the link. We should have 4-5 more spots available after the people that have already expressed interest sign up.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Just waiting for the last few people who asked for the link in the second league to officially join, but I believe we'll have a few more spots available. If anyone is interested in playing, let me know. This is just for fun, no money involved. All experience levels of players are welcome.

Reactions: Mione134

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
I'm interested if there are still openings. Could you send me information? Thank you

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If you were planning on signing up for the league and I sent you the link already, get in there and sign up! I believe we have 2 spots available now, provided the people who said they'd play sign up, so if you want to play, send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

I want to get this square so we can vote on a draft date soon.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
If there are any more spots open I would be interested. Give the people who asked first a few days to sign up though, I came here late. It's easy to make a league so we could even make a third if there's not enough room and more people are down to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad