GDT: XXXVII | "Belated 'Berta Boxing Day" | BoA | 12.27.15 | 7:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
Oh look, Johnny coming down the wing, don't touch him anybody !
If anything, just let him dance around you like your not there ! Not sure how he got around shultz, shultz don't take the body, how can shultz not be looking at the puck ! It does not make sense, even an idiot would play that better, an idiot !

Ebs4Josi

Nov 22, 2014
I am boycotting this team until J.Schultz gets cut/traded/injured. I do not want him on this team for another second. He is a pathetic excuse for an NHL defenseman.

I can not get emotionally engaged in watching a team that has Justin effing Schultz on it.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Of all the things our team needs, a project dirtbag is not one of them

Lol have you ever heard of 'x'? Nice one

Kassian is **** and is out of the league because he's out of control. Thats not team toughness, hes just a dick

Hes out of the league cause of issues off the ice, your being unnescarily biased if you think he wasnt an effective player in Vancouver.

Banny1089

Oct 10, 2011
Look at our effing defence compared to the flames. Who gives a **** who we have upfront. When you have Schultz nikitin Gryba on the back end...
Hamilton Gio Brodie would instantly be a #1 Dman on our roster. Who are we kidding

Garbage team. Change this damn core.

Banny1089

Oct 10, 2011
I am boycotting this team until J.Schultz gets cut/traded/injured. I do not want him on this team for another second. He is a pathetic excuse for an NHL defenseman.

I can not get emotionally engaged in watching a team that has Justin effing Schultz on it.

Amen. 100% agreed.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
One guy will make the whole team stop playing like *****es? I seriously doubt that. It's not like Kassian is an impact player either. He'll be a bottom sixer getting bottom six minutes.

No I dont think one player will make the team stop playing like *******, but I do think its a start.

oilz89*

Look at our effing defence compared to the flames. Who gives a **** who we have upfront. When you have Schultz nikitin Gryba on the back end...
Hamilton Gio Brodie would instantly be a #1 Dman on our roster. Who are we kidding

Garbage team. Change this damn core.

Huh? whats our core got to do with our terrible defensemen?

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
He wont. Just like how I asked him please explain how Nuge and Eberle were playing well last thread before my post got deleted, he'll never answer directly.
I answer directly. My answer was, they weren't playing particularly well by their standards, but when the d-men can't clear the zone or make an outlet pass, or hold the blueline, or be any sort of a threat with a point shot, then the folks *****ing about RNH and Eberle are just so much wind. You then made a series of p/a posts suggesting I was "making excuses".

But I get that it makes you feel better to scapegoat certain players. Its a board tradition.

Banny1089

Oct 10, 2011
Uhhh maybe make some moves with these so called "superstars" for some God damn defence. Our core is all forwards..that's it that's all. And if you mention Nurse you've got to be kidding me. The guy hasn't even played a full season. In time, yes he will be part of the core. But right now all we have is premadona soft as butter ********.

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
Like another poster said, we got nothing since Pronged left and our worst management in the history of the universe and since the beginning of time including the big bang never replaced nothing.

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
F@@k o@@ kl and mact, you guys should be in jail for stealing the hearts of all oiler fans. You destroyed a legacy that Sather and Gretzky built. You guys are the anti-gretzky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad