GDT: XXXVII | "Belated 'Berta Boxing Day" | BoA | 12.27.15 | 7:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Name me 3 d men we could have for free that are better.
No thanks. I have better things to do than run rosters for you.
Chiarelli, and MacT, and Tamby got paid millions to do it.

Doesn't matter its his job to **** us in the future to make us better right now /sarcasm
Then for God's sake stop complaining bitterly about this team in thread after thread.
I don't get it at all. If you accept that Chia can't do anything at all, then just sit back and enjoy the games for what they are, another losing Oilers team playing out another string of meaningless games. Stop criticizing every mistake the forwards make, and realize that the Oilers are like a car trying to drive down the highway with nothing but rims on the back axle.

Or maybe, you just don't realize that the Oilers defense = rims with no tires?
1. Fayne wasn't useless last season at all.
Yes he was. The board still loved him though. ;)

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Sigh, I had hope for Gryba but I lose more faith every game.

A defence full of guys playing over their heads. Bring Klefbom back from injury and add a top defence man and Gryba is a serviceable six/seven. Chia inherited a gawdawful mess back there. So much money on so many marginal defence men. Somebody of value up front is going to have to go.

McDeathbyCheerios*

No thanks. I have better things to do than run rosters for you.
Chiarelli, and MacT, and Tamby got paid millions to do it.

Then for God's sake stop complaining bitterly about this team in thread after thread.
I don't get it at all. If you accept that Chia can't do anything at all, then just sit back and enjoy the games for what they are, another losing Oilers team playing out another string of meaningless games. Stop criticizing every mistake the forwards make, and realize that the Oilers are like a car trying to drive down the highway with nothing but rims on the back axle.

Or maybe, you just don't realize that the Oilers defense = rims with no tires?
You cry that there is so many free players out there and how easy it would be but you can't even name one. Shows that you have zero ****ing idea what you are talking about.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
That schultz hasnt been benched, scratched or waived is completely on our coaching/gm staff. An ahl player is a significant upgrade at this point

He genuinely has lost us games

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
What a weak ****ing call.

If it were the other way around, there's no way they'd put Calgary short-handed late.

****ing bull ****.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Give Van their first OT win and get scored on twice by the worst PP in the league. Good job you ****ing losers.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
What is up with these goals from defencemen? Check the rule book I'm sure that isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad