GDT: XXXVII | "Belated 'Berta Boxing Day" | BoA | 12.27.15 | 7:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
That wasn't a ****ing penalty. Stupid Flames dived. It's what they do best.

Realistically, Schultz got beat and let the forward in behind him. Refs look for anything to call in that situation it happens all the time.

Also **** me I'm out

Macblender

May 5, 2014
Why does letestu have more even strength TOI than Nuge tonight?

Seems weird I have watched the whole game and the 2nd line hasn't looked bad.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Play out ANOTHER entire season with a rubber band defense?
Sure I guess, Oilers management has been spitting in the faces of fans for a decade now, why would anything change?
Its just obvious that some people have no idea how critical a defenseman is to the game of hockey.

ROFL do you really think that its possible to buy out said players and replace them with capable players and stay under the cap all in 1 off season or from now till TDL? Do you know how critical like 15-20 million in cap space opening in the next 2 years?

The defense sucks, great, that isn't the problem its that this team mentally needs to get stronger and show up every night. As a fan I'm willing to wait a year to replace them and set these kids minds straight because for once we have a capable gm/coach that will fix this roster.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Don't pull the goalie.

If that little **** gets a hat trick I'm gonna be pissed.

Good he's staying in the net..

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
You cry that there is so many free players out there and how easy it would be but you can't even name one. Shows that you have zero ****ing idea what you are talking about.

He wont. Just like how I asked him please explain how Nuge and Eberle were playing well last thread before my post got deleted, he'll never answer directly.

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
Maybe with kassian there he can give the p***y's on this team a lil somethin somethin to make then actually hit somebody

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
You cry that there is so many free players out there and how easy it would be but you can't even name one. Shows that you have zero ****ing idea what you are talking about.
No it doesn't. It shows I'm not prepared to indulge you in any way.
What I have learned though is that you expect a two wheeled car to move along nicely.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Terrible game after 30 minutes of effort. The defense is beyond bad with Klefbom out. Who would have thought losing a rookie in Davidson would be so detrimental to the team?

oilz89*

**** schultz and his 2 stupid penalties and his STUPID GIVEAWAY on the GWG. This loss is ALLL on him. **** dumb pondhockey defensemen

McDeathbyCheerios*

No it doesn't. It shows I'm not prepared to indulge you in any way.
What I have learned though is that you expect a two wheeled car to move along nicely.
Where did I once say that d isn't important. I have said multiple times we should move RNH or Eberle and our pick to fix our defense.

Clearly your reading comprehension needs as much work as this team.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Getting so ****ing tired of this team
Waiting anxiously for Mcdavid to return because I can't take much more of this

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
You guys ever heard of team toughness?

****ing Sam Bennett bullied us all game.

One guy will make the whole team stop playing like *****es? I seriously doubt that. It's not like Kassian is an impact player either. He'll be a bottom sixer getting bottom six minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad