GDT: XXXVI | "The Other Game On" | BoA | 12.27.14 | 8:00 | Saddledome | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Devils fan here coming in peace.
Watching Oliers more and more now since my team is complete and utter garbage and like watching Fayne and a team with speed and skill and that does not have average age of 48.6 years old like the Devils.

Starting to become a big RNH fan. Jealous of the forward talent you guys have.
I do not mean this as a backhanded insult or being negative , just an honest question.
With the talent you have in the top 6 , how can it be possible that you guys don't win games 6-5 or if you do lose , lose by the same score?
I understand your goaltending has issues as well as your defence , but with the forward firepower you have , I just don't get how they don't score more.

Please turn it around so we can draft one of McEichel so we can have at least one NHL calibre top6 forward in our system :shakehead

you wish, mceichel is ours to ruin.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
I've been actively cheering for the Islanders. And Sabres.

Jets have always been my second favourite team. Thinking about leaving this disgrace of a team for good and actually cheer for a team that competes every game and that I enjoy watching.

Jul 19, 2012
Devils fan here coming in peace.
Watching Oliers more and more now since my team is complete and utter garbage and like watching Fayne and a team with speed and skill and that does not have average age of 48.6 years old like the Devils.

Starting to become a big RNH fan. Jealous of the forward talent you guys have.
I do not mean this as a backhanded insult or being negative , just an honest question.
With the talent you have in the top 6 , how can it be possible that you guys don't win games 6-5 or if you do lose , lose by the same score?
I understand your goaltending has issues as well as your defence , but with the forward firepower you have , I just don't get how they don't score more.

Please turn it around so we can draft one of McEichel so we can have at least one NHL calibre top6 forward in our system :shakehead

You can beg all you want. We own the suck. Visually, were on it.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Other teams are gonna be circling like buzzards around this corpse of a team come trade deadline. And with our GM....be afraid Oilers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad