GDT: XXXVI | "The Other Game On" | BoA | 12.27.14 | 8:00 | Saddledome | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Love Craig Simpson's commentary "Hunt again takes a bad route, and Schultz again is left covering no one."

Board Gordon

Light Up The World
Jun 13, 2014
So glad I'm not watching this game. The only goal I've seen in the Oilers one as I casually peeked into the living room. What a world.

why now

Jul 11, 2011
I wonder if there are any Christmas movies tonight? I'm in the mood since the Oilers have been so generous this season.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Unsportsmanlike penalty for Hall. Honestly I haven't even noticed him all game until that penalty.

Jul 19, 2012
I wonder if Craig has completed his evaluation, cuz he's on it.

I bet he watched Eakins final presser thinking to himself "shut up, just please shut up already...."

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
'Norris trophy potential'

Those three words should keep MacT from ever having another job in professional hockey again.

I know you guys don't want flames guys chirping in on here, but Shultz has the defensive ability of a cantalope. At least two of our goals tonight are directly a result of him not taking a man in front of the net, which is like d 101.

Why god why is he still playing. You may actually be beating us.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I'm sitting in the Saddledome and I am amazed at how bad Schultz is. He almost never takes his man in front of the net - it's incredible. He's -3, directly responsible for two goals and it would be four if the Flames could finish. He should be playing ten minutes a night.

Board Gordon

Light Up The World
Jun 13, 2014
I know you guys don't want flames guys chirping in on here, but Shultz has the defensive ability of a cantalope. At least two of our goals tonight are directly a result of him not taking a man in front of the net, which is like d 101.

Why god why is he still playing. You may actually be beating us.

Cantaloupe quite a generous comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad