GDT: XXXVI | "The Other Game On" | BoA | 12.27.14 | 8:00 | Saddledome | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
You can tell that as a former member of the great Oilers, and knowing how awesome the fans of this city are, Craig Simpson is really angry/sad at how bad they've become :shakehead

Jul 19, 2012
I know you guys don't want flames guys chirping in on here, but Shultz has the defensive ability of a cantalope. At least two of our goals tonight are directly a result of him not taking a man in front of the net, which is like d 101.

Why god why is he still playing. You may actually be beating us.

I wish you would not come here and insult canteloupe.

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
I'm sitting in the Saddledome and I am amazed at how bad Schultz is. He almost never takes his man in front of the net - it's incredible. He's -3, directly responsible for two goals and it would be four if the Flames could finish. He should be playing ten minutes a night.

He should be in the AHL learning how to defend.

White Water Kayker

Nov 28, 2014
Craig Simpson is just tip-toeing around the MacT issue... god, it must be brutal for him to try to talk on a National broadcast without ripping on Craig and Kevin.

Jul 19, 2012
I don't think I would ever have said this but I hate my team more than the Flames. There, I said it.

Someone punch Eberle in the beak please. I want to see if he has a pulse.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Hall almost loses his head on that Brodie shot.

I actually thought that was kinda a ****** thing for Brodie to do, not very sportsmanlike to hammer a clapper as hard as possible 6 feet away from a whole bunch of players. Also, he probably would have had a better chance scoring if he picked his spot and feathered it.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
MacT looks that much more of an idiot going behind the bench! Lol

21 losses in their last 22 games!! They make losing look too easy!

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
It's not frustration anymore. I HATE the Oilers with a passion. Like a crash you can't stop watching. It would be great for someone to clock Schultz or Eberle straight in the face. They would just look in bewilderment and skate away lol.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
It's not frustration anymore. I HATE the Oilers with a passion. Like a crash you can't stop watching. It would be great for someone to clock Schultz or Eberle straight in the face. They would just look in bewilderment and skate away lol.

It would be great for Lowe and Katz to get clocked.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Nuge and Eberle are surrounded by 5 Flames and Hall just skates to the bench.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
I don't think I would ever have said this but I hate my team more than the Flames. There, I said it.

Someone punch Eberle in the beak please. I want to see if he has a pulse.

The Flames actually put in effort, a foreign concept on the Oilers. I just detest watching Oilers hockey, it's repeatedly mind numbingly awful. At what point do you begin to think about changing to a new team?

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I'm sitting in the Saddledome and I am amazed at how bad Schultz is. He almost never takes his man in front of the net - it's incredible. He's -3, directly responsible for two goals and it would be four if the Flames could finish. He should be playing ten minutes a night.

Remember how people always said it was his partners fault he was so bad, or how he was guaranteed to be better then Gilbert. Yea, those were funny times...

Jul 19, 2012
The Flames actually put in effort, a foreign concept on the Oilers. I just detest watching Oilers hockey, it's repeatedly mind numbingly awful. At what point do you begin to think about changing to a new team?

I've been actively cheering for the Islanders. And Sabres.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Devils fan here coming in peace.
Watching Oliers more and more now since my team is complete and utter garbage and like watching Fayne and a team with speed and skill and that does not have average age of 48.6 years old like the Devils.

Starting to become a big RNH fan. Jealous of the forward talent you guys have.
I do not mean this as a backhanded insult or being negative , just an honest question.
With the talent you have in the top 6 , how can it be possible that you guys don't win games 6-5 or if you do lose , lose by the same score?
I understand your goaltending has issues as well as your defence , but with the forward firepower you have , I just don't get how they don't score more.

Please turn it around so we can draft one of McEichel so we can have at least one NHL calibre top6 forward in our system :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad