GDT: XXXIV | "Tipping Point" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 3.30.13 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponokanocker

Nov 17, 2009
Petry leading all Oilers in ice-time so far with 15:50. Smid close behind at 15:23. Next closest is Horcoff with a more than 2 minute difference (just over 13 minutes). This is what our top D pairing should look like. Let's see if they can keep it up.

Edit: Ryan Whitney 4th in minutes: 12:26 :amazed:

Really like the whole blue line tonight. Can't remember the last time I ever said that.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
true but what Ive noticed this game and last is him settling down, doesnt try to force the play so much..kinda like RNH has been since he's been back I think the pts will follow Yak soon enough..he was looking too anxious for the first 27 games or so..

I still say he should be put on a line with Gagner and Paajarvi, but like Krueger said he will get his time..Sounds like Krueger is trying to work with him on the finer points of the NHL game..

He's been guilty a fair amount of times giving away the puck and he does force the puck through too much. It is tough to get anything going when you're being moved around a lot and at times being sat in the final frame. He takes it all with a positive attitude though.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Nice hard play by Yak; you guys have to remember that he is playing with Jones and Horc, not much skill with those two. They play a different game then Yak does. Put Yak on one of the top 2 lines and he will look really good.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
The refs are going to be responsible for an oiler player getting severely hurt soon... They need to call these games tighter when the other team starts to play dirty because they're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad