GDT: XXXIV | "Tipping Point" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 3.30.13 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Yakupov reminds me of myself with a toolbox right now..I looks great with it just dont know how to put it to use yet..need to get greasy

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm impressed. This is the kind of team I expected this year.

Keep this up. This kind of effort night in and out, and we could see playoff hockey this year.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Yakupov reminds me of myself with a toolbox right now..I looks great with it just dont know how to put it to use yet..need to get greasy

Tough for the kid. He's been bounced around on different lines. Wonder if he's just having trouble getting any chemistry.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
WOW THanx ray of sunshine.

Can we start having two GDT.

One for the Negative Nancy's
One for people who are trying to enjoy the season

as a team, this year the oilers have deserved almost every negative comment they've received.

if you've enjoyed the majority of this season, then you must have really nice rose coloured glasses.

jetsfan85*

Haha.

Had to make an account just for this game, eh?

Totally understandable.

Ive read this forever. Im on oilers.nhl.com message board but more ppl here so i thoight id join here.

All i kno is i have no vioce from first 8 mins lol

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
the bags. it was the bags

It was getting boo'd off the ice last week at home.

Ever since that, especially on home ice, they've been a MUCH different team. And some people thought it was the wrong thing to do. How do you feel about it now?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Good response in the second.

Not great. Really happy with our defensive play and PK, but too many give-aways.

Great effort thus far though. From everyone!

The Perfect Human*

Yak reminds me of a young Kadri with even better shooting ability and better speed. Shows flashes of skill but not the wherewithal to use it yet. In another year or 2 he could be a guy to carry a 2nd line by himself

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
WATCH OUT SCOTT OAKE!

Bieksa is going to pants him, and hit him over the head with his stick as he walks away pouting like a baby.

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
as a team, this year the oilers have deserved almost every negative comment they've received.

if you've enjoyed the majority of this season, then you must have really nice rose coloured glasses.

i try to enjoy the crap out of this season as well. my reasoning for this is that otherwise i couldn't justice regular stay-ups or get-ups at 5-6-7 AM :)

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Tough for the kid. He's been bounced around on different lines. Wonder if he's just having trouble getting any chemistry.
true but what Ive noticed this game and last is him settling down, doesnt try to force the play so much..kinda like RNH has been since he's been back I think the pts will follow Yak soon enough..he was looking too anxious for the first 27 games or so..

I still say he should be put on a line with Gagner and Paajarvi, but like Krueger said he will get his time..Sounds like Krueger is trying to work with him on the finer points of the NHL game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia