GDT: XX: Avalanche @ Canucks | 8 PM MT | November 16, 2019

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Avs will be ready to be contenders next season, but we will need Rozen, Timmins and Byram on our team. Those D can replace Graves and Cole. Zadorov needs to be resigned. If we play Flames in playoffs, we will most likely loose if big Z is not on our team. After what Z showed, the whole Flame team did not dear to attack another Av.

Avs will feature one of the best Dman team in whole league next season.
Girard - Johnson
Byram - Makar
Zadorov - Timmins
Rozen

Last edited:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I think we get shutout tonight or we win 5-2. You never know with this team.

It’s hard to blame them with all the injuries.

I think the Avs one hope is a really strong effort from the top two lines. I thought Burakovsky and Kadri (outside of the toe drags in the 3rd) played really well against Edmonton, so there is a slight chance. But, I’m not feeling too optimistic.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
One night I was really drunk and said that we need to trade Johnson. I really did not mean to say that. Someone even called me out on that one.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It’s hard to blame them with all the injuries.

I think the Avs one hope is a really strong effort from the top two lines. I thought Burakovsky and Kadri (outside of the toe drags in the 3rd) played really well against Edmonton, so there is a slight chance. But, I’m not feeling too optimistic.
Any win without two of their better forwards and neither of their regular goalies should be considered a minor miracle. The game against the Jets was a minor miracle. Lets pray to Odin for another.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Couldn't even go a game without another injury. At least Zadorov is back.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
Pretty sure ej was drunk last game since he doesn’t remember getting our butts whooped. 2-1 ej not 3-0

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Our luck, it'll be the other way around and Hugh's will have a monster night

Why would you put that out there?

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad