Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Credit where it's due, Keefe galaxy brain worked this time
Honestly Kampf is a really really good bottom 6 centre. The criticism he gets because Brad re-signed is unwarranted imo. I've been defending him all year and Honestly he's the most likely bottom 6 guy we have to get a clutch goal.

Boosh hasn't been on for a five on five goal this series. Wow.
Yeah, but JFresh charts.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
marner was fantastic defensively and gave the offense a lot of good looks though no conversions
8 years, 56 games, 11 goals and 50 points ... and a boatload of good looks that miraculously don't get finished. Just a super unlucky guy.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Willy... STYLESSSS

Knies is the power forward we needed

Domi and Bert... Sharp

Bottom 6 is lunch pail duty effective

and Brick WOLL

Can't believe its Game 7
Knies hands are actually ridiculous in tight spaces, if he puts it all together we have a very good player. Him and Willy stepped up the last two games, alongside Woll.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Holy sh&t boys we were able to grind out a win at home .. boys that was loudest i have ever seen scotia tonight in upper bowl .. big congrats to team .. it was a team effort again .. gotta luv our D putting it on da line for team .. wow mccabe benoit ed boosh wow .. that was some heavy hockey .. and domi bert knies also played heavy on forecheck .. willy did willy and we needed it .. and lastly da brick woll boys .. this kid has been a winner since he was 8 years old like i told you guys he vould be a top 5 tender in world .. he has all da tools .. glg

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
i said this in the game thread, whoever scored first was winning this game.
both great goalies and both teams cant score
leafs and the under was the play tn if u wanted to party

Reactions: torontoblood

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
The whole team deserves props this game. Willy did good but when he was asleep, the rest of the team kept Boston busy and limited their chances. Woll was awesome but a lot of the shot attempt weren't getting through.
Loved the team effort. Bert was antagonizing Marchand. Domi was skating hard. JT throwing hits. Lots to like.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
The team defensive effort was superb. At no time were we hemmed in our end so long and so badly that I thought - "we are getting scored on". Also, I don't remember a breakaway or a two one one?

Best game I think I've ever seen Knies play. He was a wrecking ball in Bostons end and took care of business in his own end.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Swap Gregor out if Matty comes back, even though he had a solid game.

Bertuzzi Domi Marner
Knies Matthews Nylander
Holmberg Tavares Jarnkrok
Dewer Kampf Robertson/McMann
No way. Gregor was a monster tonight and his speed is really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad