Boston Bruins XV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Mantha is slightly better than Debrusk. If you’re moving Debrusk it can’t be for slightly better players. And no I’m not overrating him. Stats to back it up. Kempe is fine. Can’t remember the third player thats how fantasy it was
If Detroit is willing to take Debrusk and the main return is Mantha, I think that deal would have been done already.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Going with his username, TB is his 2nd team. No wonder he’s trying to defend this overpayment and upped their prospect pool.
Well I guess your wrong again. Thunder Bay. You don’t go with the facts. I never said they didnt over pay. They got the guy they wanted and payed the price. Why can’t we say another franchise is good? I only want the Bruins to win and Habs and Toronto to loose. That’s it.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Lets just call up Curtis on Monday,then we can say we brought in Hall on deadline day.

Everyone will be happy.....we got Hall and didn't give up a first round pick !

who?? he is cookie dough right now. Even Tralmaks sounds more ready :cool:

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I am in the SIM so I like looking at teams prospects and Tampa weak

they traded away so many picks and prospects
I love when rival teams over pay. I hope that means in 3-4 years they are a crappy team. All I care about is the Bruins. That means I like when other teams, especially in our division make mistakes. That doesn’t mean I don’t admire what other teams do or recognize how good other players are or higher ups are.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Please I get you don’t like him but he produces offence. Any of our D have 7 goals Guys now -1.
I think he's a fine person. And all 12 of his points last year were pretty awe-inspiring.

But there's a reason the Flyers were willing to dump him for free. And why there were no takers. Not the droid you're looking for.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I think he's a fine person. And all 12 of his points last year were pretty awe-inspiring.

But there's a reason the Flyers were willing to dump him for free. And why there were no takers. Not the droid you're looking for.
You don’t base a guy on one year. Ya they all passed on him so sure he has flaws. My premis is Moore at 2.75 and Ghost at 4.5 I do that deal.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Hard to take it seriously when you think Frederic and Lauko is pocket change.

Frederic’s ceiling is 3rd line. JAG. You can have your pick of 12-15 guys like him every off season.

Lauko?

Hmm. Bjork, Heinen, Donato, Senyshyn.....why would I think Lauko would be any better?

Even if he is...still best case another small, finesse forward with a ceiling of 2nd line.....best case.

Last edited:

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Marchand - bergy - athanasiou
Hall - dk46 - pasta
Ritchie - coyle - smith

move Debrusk for the best LD you can

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I know Dustin Brown has a NTC.

I wonder if there is any chance to pry him off the Kings and he would be willing to join a playoff team

Always been a fan. Has 15 goals this season. He can still play

Reactions: sarge88

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Mantha is slightly better than Debrusk. If you’re moving Debrusk it can’t be for slightly better players. And no I’m not overrating him. Stats to back it up. Kempe is fine. Can’t remember the third player thats how fantasy it was
Does Mantha still have attitude problems? I read about that being a knock on him in Juniors.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Does Mantha still have attitude problems? I read about that being a knock on him in Juniors.
This team can use as much attitude as possible. They're too worried about a guy who "may" have looked at someone the wrong way etc. You can say that Marchand had/has attitude problems too for that matter. As long as he isn't a complete A-hole I couldn't care less if he wasn't a Boy Scout.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This team can use as much attitude as possible. They're too worried about a guy who "may" have looked at someone the wrong way. As long as he isn't a complete A-hole I couldn't care less if he wasn't a Boy Scout.
Yup, gotta take chances on guys and hope your organization is solid enough to keep him out of trouble. This is the same team who drafted Marchand isn’t it?

As long as they’re not DeAngelo level A-hole.

Reactions: sarge88 and Gordoff

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Insurance covers it / premiums already paid
I understand this, but when insurance premiums rise and/or the leagues/clubs can't find insurance companies to cover said injuries....that's when this stuff stops.
The Bruins and league have an issue on it's hand here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad