Boston Bruins XV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Maybe.

I’m of the mindset that Frederic is a dime a dozen and Lauko might become a second liner......maybe.

Either way...if neither ever played another game for the Bruins, I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep.

Oleksiak, however, could be a significant piece to a long playoff run, provided things break the right way.

Oleksiak has been a career bottom pairing guy. Why do you think he would be a significant piece here. He is big, but but nothing special

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Oleksiak has been a career bottom pairing guy. Why do you think he would be a significant piece here. He is big, but but nothing special

Played very well during their cup run last year.

Just looking for a solid stay at home guy to allow McAvoy to do his thing.

No issue if he goes to 2nd pair, but I don’t like him and Carlo together...not mobile enough.

Reactions: Gordoff

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Oh well is it Monday at 3:00 p.m. We will still be waiting for an impact deal and if anything we will get a couple of bandages.

Last edited:
Reactions: The don godfather

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Just because guys are getting moved and Hall is still available doesn’t mean we should be interested, IMO. Missing out on good options is not reason to chase a bad one.
There is no reason for Sweeney not to wait. Buffalo is motivated to move him. Unless it plans to re-sign him, he will hit free agency and it will get nothing for him. There will be other suitors, but the Bruins may be able to land him for a second plus. It would be helpful, of course, if Sweeney can talk to Hall's agent as to his parameters for 2022 and beyond.

Negatives are Hall's decision not to sign with Boston this off season, as reports have it that an offer was made, and his woeful performance this season.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Ghostisbehere? Are we talking about the same guy?

I get the concept, but this isn't the guy to back. He is an absolute train wreck defensively (not merely just bad) AND he doesn't produce offense.

What the hell am I reading here?
Please I get you don’t like him but he produces offence. Any of our D have 7 goals Guys now -1.

Reactions: Ratty

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Canucks saying they will take salary.

St Lou tied Minny late and just beat them in OT to overtake the Yotes for 4th spot. Sell - sell Arizona. ... to us Garland

The Hawks are closing in on Nashville as they won and the Preds lost. Please panic Nashville and sell us Ekholm

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
No half-measures whatsoever down in Tampa. All in to maximize their current Cup chances, and why wouldn't you with that roster and Kucherov on the way back. Is Savard worth a first? No, but he fills a need and they are playing to win (again) now and not tomorrow. Brisebois doesn't muck around. I respect that. Much better than Sweeney's overly analytical and cautious approach.

Yeah, but are Sweeney's hands tied by unspoken restrictions placed upon him by ownership?
We all know how JJ feels about cash certainty. And Delaware North isn't exactly taking in the cash right now

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
….There will be other suitors, but the Bruins may be able to land him....
there's one! get him! we don't want the team to think fans really want Hall. it might work out if they use him as a "kids, don't do this -- don't be like this guy" and they promise not to extend him at all and he is never activated. this ice Cam Newton just prevents tanking for draft luck.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Mantha is slightly better than Debrusk. If you’re moving Debrusk it can’t be for slightly better players. And no I’m not overrating him. Stats to back it up. Kempe is fine. Can’t remember the third player thats how fantasy it was

DeBrusk is done, IMO.

At least here.

Mantha brings size and more grit.

Oleksiak for pocket change was the other.

Reactions: Gordoff and TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad