Boston Bruins XV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Maybe.

I’m of the mindset that Frederic is a dime a dozen and Lauko might become a second liner......maybe.

Either way...if neither ever played another game for the Bruins, I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep.

Oleksiak, however, could be a significant piece to a long playoff run, provided things break the right way.
Did Montecristo hack your account?

member 96824

As a guy who roots for chaos above all else

giphy.gif

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Bruins are 7-3-2 in their last 12. Only in fourth because of games in hand. They have 6 games left out of 18 against the Sabres, and only 8 of their last 18 against WAS/NYI/PIT. This is a playoff team. They’re not trading Krejci.
Sabres do not mean automatic wins. We just beat them 3-2 on March 27.
They are also playing better lately. Beware.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Oleksiak isn't a first pairing D, though he seems to be the flavor of the day, you could get him for a lot less
Kempe is about right, maybe a different combo of players but you're in the area code
No love for Ristolainen?

Just did it quick and figured Oleksiak would be an easier get because he’s UFA.

Reactions: Gordoff

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
It would be hilarious if he didn’t get moved at all.

Its a possibility, doesn't seem there's much of an appetite around the league to throw high draft picks away like in a normal year.

Vanek went for a second and some no name prospect (if I remember right), out of nowhere to the Habs, right before the deadline. Wouldnt surprise me to see something like that. Shooting themselves in the foot and waiting too long would be a pretty Sabres thing to do.

Reactions: The National

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I didn't see the whole deal just saw he'd been traded and some of it from Tampa thought he went for just a 4th from the TV ticket.

1st and 3rd no way. If they got the same deal with him retained next year then that would make sense.

I guess we know prices are high yet again.
Gotcha. I thought you were joking.

I think the price was high for TB and that deal specifically. But there were a lot of hoops and shit to jump through and Savard was highly coveted... Probably the biggest name out there right now.

The Palmieri/Zajac was dirt cheap in comparison, Staal went for a song, and the Avs got a veteran backup goaltender for basically free.

I think the prices are more than reasonable so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad