Boston Bruins XIII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
according to Eklund:

possible deal between the Isles and Devils for Palmieri...

The deal is still "evolving" per sources, but is based around...The Islanders sending a first round pick, Bellows, Komarov and a possible prospect for Palmieri with the Devils retaining 50% salary...

The Bruins have also discussed sending a first and Bjork as part of a deal...

Please no! Not a first for Palmieri, please no!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Desperation.
I could make a web blog for trade rumors based on a magic eightball, cap friendly, a basic knowledge of current hockey events, and vague information about my sources while making decent advertising revinue from all the thirsty hockey fans out there.

But I value my own integrity.

Reactions: Number8

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
according to Eklund:

possible deal between the Isles and Devils for Palmieri...

The deal is still "evolving" per sources, but is based around...The Islanders sending a first round pick, Bellows, Komarov and a possible prospect for Palmieri with the Devils retaining 50% salary...

The Bruins have also discussed sending a first and Bjork as part of a deal...

Please no! Not a first for Palmieri, please no!
If Palmeiri gets a first plus, I believe I will stick a trumpet up my backside and serenade all of you with a heartfelt Louis Armstrong medley — ending with What a Wonderful World.

Now I realize that may sound unattractive to some, but I really am a wonderful trumpeter (is that the word?). Plus it’s Eklund so risk of it happening is very low.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
If Palmeiri gets a first plus, I believe I will stick a trumpet up my backside and serenade all of you with a heartfelt Louis Armstrong medley — ending with What a Wonderful World.
Lmao

Now I realize that may sound unattractive to some, but I really am a wonderful trumpeter (is that the word?). Plus it’s Eklund so risk of it happening is very low.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Bruins go after Dmitry Kulikov left hand defenseman of the NJ Devils along with Kyle Palmeiri RH forward same team with the NJ Devils retaining 50% of the salary of Palmeiri. What do you think the Bruins would have to give for this package? And can they give enough. Islanders after Palmeiri.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

^ Felger tomorrow?

When Sweeney does nothing at the deadline:
Big%2BBaby%2Bgif%2B1.gif

Reactions: Gordoff and JCRO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad