Boston Bruins XI-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Yotes have just 2 defencemen under contract for next season with OEL set to earn $10.5 million in salary.

As it stands this very minute, they only have 2 defencemen that meet the minimum exposure requirements for the expansion draft: OEL and Chychrun. With OEL having a NMC, he needs to be protected.

They either have to get 2 of their current d-men under contract (1 to protect and 1 they have to expose) or they need to acquire 2 under contract. They have no other d-men that can meet the minimum games requirement.

It's a mess over in Arizona. That's where I'd have my eyes.

You could send them Clifton/Zboril today or Lauzon after 7 more games to help them out ;)
Carlo part of the Keller or Garland deal and Bruins protect Ekholm

Reactions: Gordoff

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
If Coyotes need address defense....imo, why wouldn't they just grab someone off waivers?

I don't know why that team wants to unload players right now

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Bruins get Garland and straighten out DeBrusk which I believe they can their top 6 wingers would be

63-Garland
73-88
Three wingers 25 or under

that’s great

You get Garland and no problem breaking up top line

The Cap flexibility, draft picks and young player/prospects all will play to their advantage

dream big you live big

I go after Ekholm, Garland, and Wood

all gettable without destroying your team

Keller my main star talent this summer (I have McAvoy take him water skiing early this summer like pre-draft and tell him over a bowl of crappy Long Island clam chowder to demand a deal to Broons)

I’m a Carlo guy and happy not a concussion but I’d put him in deal with Arizona if I got Ekholm and prospect McAvoy Grzelcyk and Ekholm
Ohhhhhh now we’re talking. If this all would work out(oh how I wish). I would gut out youth /picks for Eichel . July 1 Sign Charlie and Garland to see how much cap space we have. If they sign at a good price I move on Eichel right a way. I honestly believe we have good prospects to fill in our bottom 6 even with trades.

Reactions: Gordoff and DKH

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Imagine all those years when Washington struggled against Pittsburg in the playoffs and they went "you know what, maybe it's Ovi that's the problem".

Go ahead and trade your mother, I'll keep mine. The 35+ goal/90+ point player is not the problem nor is he the piece to bring back the return to fix it.

Trade anything but McAvoy and Pastrnak and I think Bergy and Machand is a given as well.
Long term, there’s probably 5-7 guys in the league you’d think about trading Pastrnak for so it’s probably silly to even mention moving him.

Short term he’s skating like he isn’t sure if he can trust a fart right now. So it’d be nice if someone would get some for pepto him to help his stomach out and he can get back to being the player he’s capable of being.

Reactions: bbfan419

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Pasta will be over 1000 point player and future hockey hall of famer. Its impossible to trade a player like this. Only 24 to boot. We can tinker team without giving our foundation one his him and the other is McAvoy.

Pasta has ways to go

He needs to play better. And score some goals

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Can Seattle actually claim Krejci if he’s not resigned by Sweeney during this season? Or does his impending UFA status prevent him from being selected?

1dreamof1cup

Jan 9, 2016
Im loling so hard at the people who wants Pasta traded. If you're trying to rebuild, u don't trade ur 24 year old elite sniper, u trade the older guys like Bergy, Krejci, Rask, Halak. You try to get as many picks as possible, they are at a premium right now with everyone near the cap.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Every superstar especially young goes through a dry spell. I remember Bergeron was struggling too early in his career . Glad we kept him.

Bergeron is not expected to score points or was not expected to. He does so many other things that he can score 40 points in a year and nobody would complain

Its different expectations for Pasta and Debrusk of the world

The problem I see now is how hard and congested teams are playing. Its close to playoff hockey level. Pasta and Debrusk need to crank it up to another level

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Bergeron is not expected to score points or was not expected to. He does so many other things that he can score 40 points in a year and nobody would complain

Its different expectations for Pasta and Debrusk of the world

The problem I see now is how hard and congested teams are playing. Its close to playoff hockey level. Pasta and Debrusk need to crank it up to another level
Pasta we keep as much as I love jake. Perfect trade bait. Hopefully donny can parlay into him something amazing.

Reactions: bbfan419

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Can Seattle actually claim Krejci if he’s not resigned by Sweeney during this season? Or does his impending UFA status prevent him from being selected?

Since he is a UFA Seattle can work out a contract with him without claiming him. However, if they agree to a contract and sign Krejci as a UFA it counts as Seattle's choice from Boston in the expansion draft.

member 96824

I can’t see Krejci going to Seattle but for some reason my gut feeling says either Florida or finishing things out back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad