OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
what an amazing series clinching goal
good series bro !!

kane was sick the entire series
and alzners hits are crazy
and cam ward sucks lol

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
The sim has gone down and the next round of playoffs have begun. Here are the results of the first round

Western Conference:

(1) :coyotes 4
over
(8) :wild 3

(2) :blues 4
over
(7) :sharks 1

(6) :kings 4
over
(3) :avs 1

(4) :stars 4
over
(5) :wings 0

Eastern Conference:

(1) :bolts 4
over
(8) :panthers 3

(7) :isles 4
over
(2) :habs 2

(3) :devils 4
over
(6) :flyers 1

(4) :canes 4
over
(5) :sens 3

This brings us to the new matchups for the Conference Semi-Finals

Western Conference

(1) :coyotes
VS
(6) :kings

(2) :blues
VS
(4) :stars

Eastern Conference

(1) :bolts
VS
(7) :isles

(3) :devils
VS
(4) :canes

Looks like there will be a new cup champion this year. Good Luck getting your games in guys, try to get them in as quickly as possible, I'll be checking in the next couple of days for guys who aren't active. PM me if you aren't getting responses.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
I'm ready if you are?

Hey sorry man, I was available for a little while but you were set to away for a few hours. I work tomorrow until 6 then am taking my dad out for fathers day, maybe tomorrow night?

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
So I would like to get the next sim in on Thursday night/Friday morning. I see most of the guys still in it are trying to get games in and communicating, but I can't delay it further and I can't kick people who are trying to get their games in but conflicting schedules cause no games to get played. Message me if you guys can get your series in later on the friday and I'll delay the sim, but that is pretty much all I can do. Otherwise we will just have to have series simmed, which is unfortunate

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Because both NJ and St.Louis were unresponsive I had to remove them for this round. They are both free to join back as their teams afterwards.

:isles I tried to get a hold of you quite a bit and every time I was on and would send you a message, you never responded and would not play me. To be fair though, you tried to set up times to play and there was once or twice when I wasn't available. The times that i was though, I would see you online and like I said, no response. Because you tried though, and we just never got any games in, I'm just going to have our series be simmed and see how we fare. I would rather not kick you as you seemed you genuinely wanted to try to get games in and made some attempts

Mdmopa1

Mar 1, 2012
Upstate, New York
Because both NJ and St.Louis were unresponsive I had to remove them for this round. They are both free to join back as their teams afterwards.

:isles I tried to get a hold of you quite a bit and every time I was on and would send you a message, you never responded and would not play me. To be fair though, you tried to set up times to play and there was once or twice when I wasn't available. The times that i was though, I would see you online and like I said, no response. Because you tried though, and we just never got any games in, I'm just going to have our series be simmed and see how we fare. I would rather not kick you as you seemed you genuinely wanted to try to get games in and made some attempts

Why would you delete me from the league? What difference does it make if I respond to a message on Xbox or not? Dallas has not made an attempt to contact me about playing the series, and I get kicked out? I played my first series against the sharks, while maybe two other people finished theirs. RC never had to delete people to sim a round. Kinda BS if you ask me. I like checking the app on my phone to keep up with stats and sims. I don't go on the Xbox sometimes when the league is slow, like it is now. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I've been in this league since the very beginning and just don't appreciate how slow everything has been moving, and how we're not sticking to the schedule. Just my two cents.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
I'll take over after my graduation ceremony on Saturday, were gunna finish this season up and call it a year.

Then we get ready for NHL 14..

Alright. I just advanced to the Conference Finals tonight, as I said I would, and the results went like this

Western Conference

(6) :kings 4
Over
(1) :coyotes 3

(4) :stars 4
Over
(2) :blues 1

Eastern Conference

(1) :bolts 4
Over
(7) :isles 3

(3) :devils 4
Over
(4) :canes 3

Which means the conference finals are

(4) :stars
VS
(6) :kings

AND

(1) :bolts
VS
(3) :devils

Good luck to the rest of the guys in the playoffs. RC, I just passed the Commisioner back to you as there shouldn't be anything left to do other than the final two rounds being simmed, which can go according to your schedule. Thanks for letting me the temp Commish, it was fun for the final season, looking forward to NHL 14

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Why would you delete me from the league? What difference does it make if I respond to a message on Xbox or not? Dallas has not made an attempt to contact me about playing the series, and I get kicked out? I played my first series against the sharks, while maybe two other people finished theirs. RC never had to delete people to sim a round. Kinda BS if you ask me. I like checking the app on my phone to keep up with stats and sims. I don't go on the Xbox sometimes when the league is slow, like it is now. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I've been in this league since the very beginning and just don't appreciate how slow everything has been moving, and how we're not sticking to the schedule. Just my two cents.

I was told that we were playing the playoffs. I was simming tonight and from what I was told and what I looked at, I saw that you had not been on Xbox in a while and not on hf either. Your opponent wanted to play his games, that's just what I thought I had to do. I've been simming the playoffs for every week so everyone's had a week to try to get in contact with me or their opponent. I was messaged a few times by Dallas about you not responding and like I said, you didn't appear to have been on the radar anywhere in the past week. I know everyone gets busy at times, but if one person wants to get their series in and the other person wasn't around at all, something had to be done. Clearly you can easily join back up, RC is back to commish, so I'm not in charge anymore. Sorry if there was a royal screwup, you have my apologies. Nothing much else I can do

Edit: the schedule got screwed up because I expected playoffs to move a lot faster than they actually did. When people needed to co-ordinate their schedules I need to give them time to do that, I realize that now.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
I sent messages to :wings and :blues about playing our games. I got no response from either...I was on and willing to play pretty much every night. And to be fair, When I actually did get to play it was at the very last minute and if anything a detriment for me to finish the games. I wanted to make sure ED had all the facts and the comfort to wait until the last minute.

Thanks for being the stand in Commish. It's not an easy job and you did all you could. Welcome back RC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad