OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
On that note,

The :stars are limping into the conference finals as their entire second line is out. I guess concussions really are a problem because Callahan,Grabner and Zajac are out for the remainder of the playoffs with no hope of returning.

Ryan Ellis is also out with post concussion syndrome and may have an opportunity to return and revamp the powerplay if the :stars find themselves advancing to the next round.

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
IS THAT A F'ING JOKE
i was up 1-0, im the hurricanes and some how the guy who has made no effort to play, gets kicked, and now his team advances?
what kind of bs is that
what kind of league is this?

if he doesn;t play and has made no effort to play why does it even have a sim, i should automatically advance.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
IS THAT A F'ING JOKE
i was up 1-0, im the hurricanes and some how the guy who has made no effort to play, gets kicked, and now his team advances?
what kind of bs is that

if he doesn;t play and has made no effort to play why does it even have a sim, i should automatically advance.

I removed him when he wasn't responding to you. I gave you plenty of time to play the CPU and had said numerous times the sim was going down Thursday night. If you didn't advance because you didn't play the CPU that's too bad, you can't leave your team and join another just because you want to advance more in the playoffs

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
IS THAT A F'ING JOKE
what kind of bs is that

ED posted this 3 days ago. He laid it out and clearly stated when the sim was going down and why it had to be done. If YOU could not get your game done that is on you, not ED.

So I would like to get the next sim in on Thursday night/Friday morning. I see most of the guys still in it are trying to get games in and communicating, but I can't delay it further and I can't kick people who are trying to get their games in but conflicting schedules cause no games to get played. Message me if you guys can get your series in later on the friday and I'll delay the sim, but that is pretty much all I can do. Otherwise we will just have to have series simmed, which is unfortunate

whos not responding now?
kick them let me join that team
its only fair

Not really, it would be fair to let you join back as your team. YOU did not get your games done in time despite playing the CPU so ED doesn't owe you anything as far as I'm concerned

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
I removed him when he wasn't responding to you. I gave you plenty of time to play the CPU and had said numerous times the sim was going down Thursday night. If you didn't advance because you didn't play the CPU that's too bad, you can't leave your team and join another just because you want to advance more in the playoffs

WTF why am i kicked i had played him and was planing on finishing the series with him he never respionded back to me about getting in the last games :S and i get kicked:shakehead

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver

you removed him on wednesday and you expect me to play 6 games against the computer in 1 days time?

whatever, this entire season has been a wh**e show

who ever wins it play me so i can whoop ur ass

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
ED posted this 3 days ago. He laid it out and clearly stated when the sim was going down and why it had to be done. If YOU could not get your game done that is on you, not ED.

Not really, it would be fair to let you join back as your team. YOU did not get your games done in time despite playing the CPU so ED doesn't owe you anything as far as I'm concerned

who cares about your opinion? as far as your concernded? well don't be

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
You know me - i'm a late night or lunch time kind of guy.

When's good for you? It's been a while since we played? Last time was the 1st season?

EDIT! Oh man i'm sorry I missed the round! :(

Ducks GM PM me when around. I am usually on late night Pacific time, 7 PM on.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
you removed him on wednesday and you expect me to play 6 games against the computer in 1 days time?

whatever, this entire season has been a wh**e show

who ever wins it play me so i can whoop ur ass

It would be 3-4 games unless you can't beat the CPU

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
The last two series i've waited the last minute to play my games vs CPU...It's not that difficult and if you really wanted to ensure that you advanced you would've just played.

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
i didn't even know that i could play the cpu and the games were gonna count officially
w.e this was a joke of a season anyways, no one even cared.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
So, as I posted in the league menu, the next advance for the Conference Finals will be on WEDNESDAY.

So :stars , :kings2 , :devils and :bolts , Please try and get your games in before then.

And also, I'd like to thank Elusive Derpasaurus for taking over during my exams, prom, grad etc. You did an awesome job man.

So get those games in guys!

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Are we planning on simming this season similar to how we did the previous one? Then play the playoffs again?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Brandon Sutter leads the way for the Stars with 20 points in just 13 postseason games while the offensive powerhouse of Datsyuk, Malkin and Stamkos lead the Lightning into the Cup Final for the first time since 2004.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad