OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Hey guys, :bolts here. Ready to get this season underway. I'm going to start by simming to the first period of the season now so lines and roster moves can be made. This will be for the rest of the day today, and I will sim a few periods tonight. I will sim the season over the course of a week and hopefully we get to playoffs soon. Here is my schedule I hope to go by

June 3rd to June 7th-8th - Regular Season
June 9th to June 16th - Playoffs (Hopefully we can get playoffs done quickly, if everyone's schedule works)
June 17th - Draft
June 18th - Re-Sign Day 1
June 19th - Re-Sign Day 2
June 20th - Re-Sign Day 3
June 21st - Re-Sign Day 4-5
June 22nd - July 1 - 15
June 23rd - July 16 - 31
June 24th - September 1-31
June 25th - Regular Season Starts

Hope this goes according to everyone's schedules. Any problems, let me know.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
We are now in December guys! Holding off for the rest of Tuesday, going to get some more in tomorrow night.

Last edited:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Hey guys we are currently at the end of January, so I'm going to hold of advances for today and resume them tomorrow. If I do a couple a day, we should be at the playoffs by the end of the weekend.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
So we are in the last block of the season, Final sim is going to happen tomorrow morning which will move us into playoffs. This works into my schedule, as it gives us an extra two days of getting playoff games in.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Playoffs are here boys! Season sim is complete. Full Standings can be seen in game, but these are the playoff matchups and seedings.

Western Conference:

(1) :coyotes
VS
(8) :wild

(2) :blues
VS
(7) :sharks

(3) :avs
VS
(6) :kings

(4) :stars
VS
(5) :wings

Eastern Conference:

(1) :bolts
VS
(8) :panthers

(2) :habs
VS
(7) :isles

(3) :devils
VS
(6) :flyers

(4) :canes
VS
(5) :sens

Some stats for you guys interested in it.

Art Ross Trophy Winner (Leading Scorer): Pavel Datsyuk, 53g, 46a, 99p
Maurice Richard Trophy Winner (Most Goals): Patrick Marleau, 56 goals
Best Goals Against Average (Goaltender w/ 40+ games) : Jonas Enroth, 1.77 GAA
Best Save Percentage (Goaltender w/ 40+ games) : Jon Quick, 93.65%

Good Luck getting your games in guys, try to get them in as quickly as possible, I'll be checking in the next couple of days for guys who aren't active. PM me if you aren't getting responses.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Alright guys, I want to advance the schedule by Thursday night. This pushes a lot of stuff back as a lot of people haven't gotten their games in, but this is the deadline. If you are trying to get a hold of the person and can't let me know.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
10 seconds left who cares it was leggy anyways.

Last game finish it off later

Umm cause I don't get credit for the win. I was up 4-1. Both game 1 and 2 were laggy (actually the first game was way worse for lag) and now the series is at 1-0 you and doesn't count the second game.

VanCityCanuck

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
R u actually complaining about game 1? I was up 3-0 and u got the luckiest 2 goals ever you fail to mention that

I thought If I quit u would get the win that's how it is for online play
U can play me again game 2 ill let u win

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
It's fine, let's just finish the series I guess. Didn't realize that it was an honest mistake
Also I was not complaining about game 1 (which was 3-2), I was just saying that the lag was as bad in each game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad