OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
tumblr_mh65m9Oc3j1r5dzpgo1_500.jpg

League Name: "HF Canucks League", search it and send a join request for your respective team. I'm Advancing the Schedule every Saturday and Wednesdays, Join in the game ASAP. If you challenge a team in the menus, it automatically sends a notification to the user, don't worry about friending everyone just so you can invite them when it says "waiting for opponent". Here's the video if you don't know what the GM Connected is.

**IF YOU'D LIKE TO SIGN UP , LEAVE YOUR GAMERTAG IN YOUR POST AS WELL.**

Here's the link to the Chat Room, the password is "Burrows" . http://www.chatzy.com/37386419337358

So.. I'll go over a couple of things.

[FIELDSET="RULES"]
  • Advances are on Wednesdays and Saturdays, In some cases the days may change but I will inform you if they do change.
  • Trades must be somewhat realistic, I'm not gunna make you put the trades through me for comfirmation because that's too much work, but try and be as realistic as possible.
  • You will have to play a minimum if 5 games through the regular season.
  • Come playoffs, it is MANDITORY you play all the games. Idling players who do not play will be removed from the league.
  • Play nice.
  • Keep the chirping to a minimum, we're not here to make enemies, we're all friends here.
  • No complaining about glitching, cheating etc.
  • No trading with CPU controlled teams.
  • If there are no teams left and you would still like to join, you may ask a GM if they would take you as their Co-GM or their Head Coach or just as a player.
  • If you're inactive for long periods of time without informing me, you will be evicted from the league and your spot will be available right away.
  • All CPU games will be played on All-Star difficulty.
  • If you're going to be away, please designate an Interim GM, it can be your Assistant GM or another user, just find one.
  • Users who are here simply to play will become Free Agents when they join, they can sign with any team they desire for a certain amount of seasons (8 Maximum) and after the contract is up they can choose to re-sign with the same team or take their talents somewhere else.
  • If you miss your chance to play and/or simulate your games, too bad, they've already been auto-simulated and everyone is moving on.
  • I will be advancing the 2 week schedule period on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so get what you need to get done before those days. If you just want your games to be simmed for a while, then you don't have to worry about the auto-simulation, the simming will be done for you.
  • if there is a spot open for a GM, the Assistant GM of the team will be promoted. If there is no Assistant GM, it goes to whoever has the most senority in the Free Agency. But this format allows you to play even if you're waiting to be a GM, you can still be on a team for the time being until you have the most seniority in the FA to get a GM spot. And remember, Assistant GM's are part of the Free Agency, so an Assistant GM from a different team may have more Seniority than you do.
  • NO QUITTING - If you do so, you'll be issued with a strike.
  • Once you have obtained 3 strikes from quitting and/or missed activity checks, you will be removed from the league as a GM.
[/FIELDSET]

And here's the teams:
[FIELDSET="TEAMS"]
Team | User | Reserved | RSVP'd Team
:ducks2 | FlamesFreak4 (hashtagB00M) *CO-COMMISSONER* X | No | N/A
:bruins | ThisIsTheYear (LG slayer4lyfe) X | No | N/A
:sabres | CSC5 (GCess19) | No | N/A
:flames | Derp Kassian (Kufi Smacking) X | No | N/A
:canes | -Available-
:hawks | Alexistheman (speta) | Yes | EDM
:avs | -Available-
:cbj | -Available-
:stars | WestZephyr (CornerofMainST) | No | N/A
:wings | Sully88 (Savelle) | No | N/A
:edmonton | SensAreReligion (Hockeyhero95) | No | N/A
:panthers | -Available-
:kings2| LickTheEnvelope (LickTheEnvelope) *CO-COMISSONER* | No | N/A
:wild | Grosh (Sclo) | No | N/A
:habs | Royal Canuck (Raunchy Tofu) *COMMISSONER* | Yes | MTL
:nashville | Hollywood Burrows (quest object) | No | N/A
:devils | HAMMY5 (Hammy5) *CO-COMISSONER* | No | N/A
:isles | czar99 (oxSTRONZOxo) X | No | N/A
:rangers | Lets go rangers (E BaKedBeans E) | No | N/A
:sens | live playoff hockey (Fail and a Half) | Yes | OTT
:flyers | Bgav (TeamMoneyy) | No | N/A
:coyotes | Jumex (Jumexs) | Yes | NYI
:pens | -Available-
[/FIELDSET]

Last edited:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
[FIELDSET="TEAMS"]
Team | User | Reserved | RSVP'd Team
:sharks | -Available-
:blues | Mdmopa1 (zz68IOU1zz) | Yes | VAN
:bolts | Elusive Derpasaurus (Artyom The Derp) | Yes | TB
:leafs | -Available-
:nucks | SkyKushyrd (Sky Kushryd) | No | N/A
:caps | Slapshot_11 (Pure Angelic) | No | N/A
:jets | -Available-
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Other Players"]
Team | User | Role
Nashville Predators|GT: costa1416|Player
Nashville Predators|GT: OvenMitts19|Player
NHL| Nuckles37 (Nuckles37)|Free Agent
NHL| Upoil |Free Agent
NHL| valkyrie42ca (valkyrie42ca)|Free Agent
NHL| Touchet (T0UCHET)|Free Agent
NHL| DefMars |Free Agent
NHL| MauriceRichard (GrooviestLamb)|Free Agent
NHL| TrueCanuckle (Vancity Native)|Free Agent
NHL| XPS74 (XPS74)|Free Agent
NHL| Bens03 (RedOrangeSun)|Free Agent
NHL| manchester (ricky707)|Free Agent
NHL| gallyisabeaut (iiFlexi)|Free Agent
NHL| TheRealDeal94 (xXx89Heer94xXx)|Free Agent
NHL| Inside McKenzie (imcensored)|Free Agent
NHL| JUMBOcanuck (JUMBOcanuck)|Free Agent
NHL| YouCantYandleThis (MASTAHCHIEFDAN)|Free Agent
NHL| PG Canuck (RespectUrEdlers)|Free Agent
NHL| sTAmK0S (D3C1M8OR) X |Free Agent
NHL| camwise (WiserC)|Free Agent
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Transactions"]
2012-13 Season:
Team | Trades | To | For
Vancouver Canucks |C Manny Malhotra, D Chris Tanev| Montreal Canadiens |RW Brian Gionta, LW Mathieu Darche
Tampa Bay Lightning |C Vinny Lecavalier, D Keith Aulie| Winnipeg Jets |D Dustin Byfuglien
Florida Panthers |D Brian Campbell| New York Rangers |D Dylan McIlrath
St.Louis Blues |C Patrik Berglund, STL 2013 2nd| Phoenix Coyotes |D Keith Yandle
Chicago Blackhawks|RW Michael Frolik, D Sami Lepisto, LW Rostislav Olesz| Phoenix Coyotes |D Michal Rozsival
Montreal Canadiens |C Scott Gomez| Phoenix Coyotes |C Jordan Martinook
Tampa Bay Lightning |C Martin St.Louis, G Anders Lindback, RW Brett Connolly, D Marc-Andre Bergeron| Los Angeles Kings |G Jonathan Quick, D Robert Scuderi, RW Dustin Penner, LW DJ King
Vancouver Canucks |G Roberto Luongo| Washington Capitals |C Mike Ribiero, WSH 2013 1st
Chicago Blackhawks|D Niklas Hjalmarsson| Edmonton Oilers |C Sam Gagner
Pittsburgh Penguins |G Tomas Vokoun, LW Steve MacIntyre| Chicago Blackhawks|G Ray Emery, LW Victor Stalberg
San Jose Sharks |D Justin Braun| Tampa Bay Lightning |RW Richard Panik, TBL 2013 3rd
San Jose Sharks |C Tomas Hertl, SJ 2013 2nd| Florida Panthers |C Stephen Weiss
New York Rangers |C Gilbert Brule| Los Angeles Kings |LW Oscar Moller, C Jordan Nolan, LA 2013 2nd
San Jose Sharks |C Stephen Weiss, C Michal Handzus, D Douglas Murray| Tampa Bay Lightning |D Matt Carle
Florida Panthers |RW Jack Skille| Philadelphia Flyers |LW Jody Shelley, MIN 2013 3rd
Montreal Canadiens |D Rafael Diaz| Los Angeles Kings |C Andrei Loktionov
Florida Panthers |C Mike Santorelli| Montreal Canadiens |C David Desharnais
New York Rangers |C Brian Boyle, LW Mats Zuccarello, 2013 NYR 5th| St.Louis Blues |D Carlo Coliaicovo, C Jason Arnott
Washington Capitals |D Karl Alzner, RW Joel Ward| Carolina Hurricanes |LW Alex Semin, D Joe Corvo
New York Rangers |C Jason Arnott, D Brian Campbell| Los Angeles Kings |D Alec Martinez, C Jarret Stoll
Montreal Canadiens |C Louis LeBlanc, RW Patrick Holland, RW Colby Armstrong, CGY 2013 2nd| Florida Panthers |RW Kris Versteeg, LW Jody Shelley
Carolina Hurricanes |D Jaroslav Spacek| Florida Panthers |D Mike Weaver, RW Jerred Smithson, FLA 2013 7th
Montreal Canadiens |D Magnus Nygren, D Morgan Ellis, MTL 2013 1st| Dallas Stars |D Trevor Daley, D Brad Lukowich
Philadelphia Flyers |D Luke Schenn, LW Ruslan Fedotenko| Winnipeg Jets |LW Evander Kane, D Mark Stuart, WPG 2013 3rd & 4th
Phoenix Coyotes |LW Steve Sullivan| San Jose Sharks |LW Brad Winchester, D William Wrenn, SJ 2013 5th
Philadelphia Flyers |D Kimmo Timonen| Washington Capitals |C Ryan Stoa, G Michal Neuvirth, WSH 2013 3rd
Los Angeles Kings |LW Tanner Pearson, RW Tyler Toffoli, LA 2013 1st| Phoenix Coyotes |D Derek Morris, RW Shane Doan
New York Rangers |D Michael Del Zotto, NYR 2013 1st, NYR 2014 2nd| Vancouver Canucks |LW Alex Burrows, LW Mason Raymond
Carolina Hurricanes |C Victor Rask, LW Jiri Tlusty, CAR 2013 1st| Florida Panthers |LW Tomas Fleischmann, LW Sean Bergenheim
Toronto Maple Leafs |RW Richard Greenop, TML 2015 2nd| Colorado Avalanche |LW Kyle Clifford
Toronto Maple Leafs |LW Joffrey Lupul, D Cody Franson| San Jose Sharks |D Brent Burns, RW Freddie Hamilton
Toronto Maple Leafs |D Morgan Rielly| Florida Panthers |D Dylan McIlrath
Toronto Maple Leafs |C Tyler Bozak, D John-Michael Liles| Vancouver Canucks |D Kevin Bieksa, LW Bill Sweatt, G Eddie Lack
Toronto Maple Leafs |D Jake Gardiner, C Joe Colborne, TML 2013 1st| Anaheim Ducks |C Andrew Cogliano, C Ryan Getzlaf
Phoenix Coyotes |C Daymond Langkow| Los Angeles Kings |C Jordan Weal, LA 2013 3rd, LA 2014 2nd
Vancouver Canucks |RW Nicklas Jensen, NYR 2013 1st| San Jose Sharks |LW Ryane Clowe
Anaheim Ducks |RW Teemu Selanne, ANA 2014 2nd| San Jose Sharks |RW George Parros, SJ 2013 1st
Anaheim Ducks |RW Kyle Palmieri| St.Louis Blues |D Kris Russell
Anaheim Ducks | RW Corey Perry, D Francois Beauchemin, LW Daniel Winnik, ANA 2013 4th, ANA 2015 2nd | Detroit Red Wings | LW Justin Abdelkader, LW Gustav Nyquist, D Jakub Kindl, DET 2013 1st, DET 2014 1st Minnesota Wild |C Torrey Mitchell| Montreal Canadiens |LW Travis Moen
Montreal Canadiens |MTL 2013 7th| Florida Panthers |C Steven Hodges
Florida Panthers |D Morgan Rielly, C Louis Leblanc, LW Quinton Howden, CGY 2013 2nd, SJ 2013 2nd| Ottawa Senators |D Erik Karlsson, RW Hugh Jessiman, D Andre Benoit
Montreal Canadiens |C Tomas Plekanec, D Andrei Markov, MTL 2014 3rd| Tampa Bay Lightning |D Victor Hedman, C Shawn Matthias
Florida Panthers |RW Colby Armstrong| San Jose Sharks |D Danny Giroulx, SJ 2013 3rd
Detroit Red Wings |C Cory Emmerton, DET 2013 3rd| Florida Panthers |C Cal O'Reilly
Florida Panthers |G Dov Grumet-Morris| San Jose Sharks |G Antero Niittymaki
Washington Capitals |D Dmitry Orlov, C Marcus Johansson, D Tom Poti, COL 2013 2nd| Anaheim Ducks |RW Bobby Ryan, D Cam Fowler, LW Max Friberg
St.Louis Blues |RW Jamie Langenbrunner, STL 2013 4th| New York Islanders |C Frans Neilsen
Pittsburgh Penguins|LW Eric Tangradi, PIT 2013 2nd| Ottawa Senators |RW Daniel Alfredsson
Anaheim Ducks |G Jonas Hiller, LW Jason Blake| Los Angeles Kings |G Anders Lindback, Future Considerations
Montreal Canadiens |C Lars Eller, LW Erik Cole, MTL 2013 2nd| Florida Panthers |C Peter Mueller, LW Scottie Upshall, CAR 2013 1st
Ottawa Senators |RW Chris Neil| Vancouver Canucks |C Tyler Bozak
Ottawa Senators |LW Milan Michalek, C Erik Condra| Carolina Hurricanes |C Tuomo Ruutu, D Justin Faulk, CAR 2013 3rd
Calgary Flames |C Mikael Backlund| Florida Panthers |C Marcel Goc, D Alex Petrovic

2013-14 Season:
Team | Trades | To | For
Los Angeles Kings |D Willie Mitchell| Washington Capitals |LW Benjamin Casavant, WSH 2014 3rd
St.Louis Blues |RW Matt D'Agostini| Anaheim Ducks |ANA 2014 3rd
Montreal Canadiens |RW Nathan Horton| Colorado Avalanche |LW Jamie McGinn, COL 2014 3rd
St.Louis Blues |LW Nick Spaling| Montreal Canadiens |C Manny Malhotra
Chicago Blackhawks|C Patrick Kane, LW Kristian Huselius, D Johnny Oduya| Carolina Hurricanes |C Eric Staal, LW Jussi Jokinen, RW Erik Condra
Florida Panthers |C Cory Emmerton, G Steve Mason, FLA 2014 3rd| Detroit Red Wings |C Darren Helm, G Jonas Gustavsson
Detroit Red Wings |RW Todd Bertuzzi, DET 2014 1st| Edmonton Oilers |RW Ales Hemsky
Montreal Canadiens |LW Jamie McGinn, D Tomas Kaberle| Anaheim Ducks |D Tom Poti, ANA 2014 1st
Florida Panthers |C Victor Rask, LW Erik Cole| Minnesota Wild |D Jared Spurgeon, RW Colby Armstrong
Anaheim Ducks |RW Emerson Etem, ANA 2014 4th| Phoenix Coyotes |RW Radim Vrbata, D Rostislav Klesla
Anaheim Ducks |RW Corey Perry, D Rostislav Klesla, LW Daniel Winnik, ANA 2014 5th| Montreal Canadiens |LW Max Pacioretty, RW Kris Versteeg, D Josh Georges, LW Nick Spaling, MTL 2014 2nd
Anaheim Ducks |C Joe Colborne| St.Louis Blues |LW Vladimir Sobotka

2014-15 Season:
Team | Trades | To | For
New York Islanders|RW Michael Grabner, RW Brad Boyes|Dallas Stars|LW Jakob Silfverberg, C Brandon Pirri, DAL 2015 1st
Detroit Red Wings|LW Thomas Vanek, DET 2015 6th|Montreal Canadiens|RW Brendan Gallagher, MTL 2015 2nd
Dallas Stars|C Andrew Cogliano|New Jersey Devils|LW Mason Raymond, NJD 2020 3rd
Montreal Canadiens|LW Oscar Osala, LW Brandon Prust|Tampa Bay Lightning|D Carl Hudson, D Joel Brewer, TBL 2020 2nd, TBL 2015 4th
Tampa Bay Lightning|RW Teddy Purcell, G Josh Harding, LW Alex Frolov, C Vladimir Namestnikov|Carolina Hurricanes|RW Chad LaRose, LW Tomas Fleischmann, RW Jaromir Jagr
New Jersey Devils|LW Niklas Hagman, NJD 2015 1st|Montreal Canadiens|LW Mark Santorelli
New Jersey Devils|C Evgeni Malkin, D Mark Fayne|Tampa Bay Lightning|G Johnathon Quick, C Tomas Plekanec, LW Oscar Osala
Montreal Canadiens|D Dalton Thrower|Phoenix Coyotes|RW Tyler Toffoli
[/FIELDSET]
* Trades in Red indicate an error in the process of the trade and the deal must be redone.

:sc09:Stanley Cup Champions::sc09:
2012-13: Montreal Canadiens (Royal Canuck)
2013-14: St.Louis Blues (Mdmopa1)
2014-15: Montreal Canadiens (Royal Canuck)

Last edited:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
tried to get a hold of :sabres GM, messaged him when he was on and he didn't message me back and went on to netflix. Seems to be the only thing I see him on :/
Really don't want my game simmed.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
tried to get a hold of :sabres GM, messaged him when he was on and he didn't message me back and went on to netflix. Seems to be the only thing I see him on :/
Really don't want my game simmed.

It sucks any time your games are simmed because players drop like flies in simulation for some reason.

I only got one more game left as well, against the :isles .

You around any time soon?

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
Calling PHX and BUF GM's

I had the same problem with :sabres, I need to play them and :coyotes.

I lost two games to the CPU :avs last night, 3-4 and 0-1.

Rough start for :wings (1-5-1).

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
:caps need to play them seems like hes not interested in playing at all since he hasn't even signed on since friday according to his Gamertag.

Whens next sim at ?

HalbertGil*

Carolina looking to play Islanders and Minnesota, not really responding either.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
:caps need to play them seems like hes not interested in playing at all since he hasn't even signed on since friday according to his Gamertag.

Whens next sim at ?

Tomorrow around 4PM PST.

I'm also looking for a Co-Commissoner or two from the Eastern Conference, it's not much work at all really.

PM me if you're interested.

HalbertGil*

Carolina and Tampa Bay have made a trade.

Carolina gets:
Teddy Purcell
Josh Harding
Alexander Frolov
Vladimir Namestnikov

Tampa gets:
Chad Larose
Tomas Fleischmann
Jaromir Jagr

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC

Carolina gets:
Teddy Purcell Josh Harding
Alexander Frolov
Vladimir Namestnikov

Tampa gets:
Chad Larose
Tomas Fleischmann
Jaromir Jagr

Had my eye on Potentially Aquireing him as a depth forward. He played well in :bolts and I's game.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia

Carolina gets:
Teddy Purcell
Josh Harding
Alexander Frolov
Vladimir Namestnikov

Tampa gets:
Chad Larose
Tomas Fleischmann
Jaromir Jagr

Really liked this trade, bolstered my Forward core will only losing a goaltender that was not needed anymore, as well as lesser forwards on my top 2 lines that have now been greatly improved. It also helps that I will have the option next season to resign most of them or go after larger FA's. Good trading with you Carolina, hope to do it again in the future

In other news, Miller/Quick still OTB ;). Can package with Defender (Anyone but Byfuglien) for a good winger

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
Detroit

I have added three players to my team :)wings), Royal Canuck.

Gamertags:

RoBiChOtA
IckyThump4
HANDSOMESPOONER

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
:panthers :bolts x2 :devils :jets

Message me: GT: Fail and a Half when you are available to play. I can play tomorrow, and Saturday, probably Sunday as well, just message me when you can.

Thanks, :sens GM

Edit- Also Morgan Reilly and Hunter Shinkaruk are OTB for an upgrade at the forward position, I want players that can contribute now.

Last edited:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:bolts here

With my newly acquired forwards, my team is looking to continue on their 5 game point streak.

Will be needing to play:

:sens X2 :devils :habs :leafs :flyers this block.

Message me when you are good to play. Will be on all day tomorrow, and from 11-4 Friday.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
:devils Will be on most of the night tonight message me GT Hammy5 if you see me online and wanna play I Can't play tomorrrow night due to my own mens league hockey game so if anyone needs to play me would prefer it be tonight :)

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
TRADE

To :devils
LW Mark Santorelli

To :habs
LW Niklas Hagman
NJD 2015 1st

More drawn in by the 1st rather than Hagman, but it's good value for Santorelli.

Santorelli finishes his time with the habs with only 10 games under his belt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad