Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
:bolts need to play

:leafs
:stars
:avs
:bruins
:isles

feel like im going to have a hard time getting more than 1 or 2 of these games in but ill be on until 530 tonight, then around 10 o clock tonight. Should be on most of the day tomorrow as well...

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Stay the course! St. Louis I remember you saying Wednesday night, after the leaf game? Same with Calgary?

DogsFan*

GG Joe.. but you know you're going to have to score against me eventually you know..

DogsFan*

:pens

I'm going out for dinner with my pops.. I should be back around 6:30. Sound good?

This goes for :leafs :bruins :flyers as well

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Calgary you and your boy Digio both invited me to play gears of war today..you have another friend named Blackburn or something?? lol

i mean if you guys pitched in and bought it for me i'd be down to give it a try..

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012
Calgary you and your boy Digio both invited me to play gears of war today..you have another friend named Blackburn or something?? lol

i mean if you guys pitched in and bought it for me i'd be down to give it a try..

I was also invited by calgary lol

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

There's an invite all (friends) option, and people like to use it a **** load.

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011

Yeah.... I just invite all

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
oh ok...well the offer still stands if you guys wanna buy it for me

dibs on Colorado next....then i just need the big boss man...Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad