XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Sim Thursday @ Midnight |

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
Boston won't be on tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience but I will try to get my games in on thursday

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Are there any spots available? I was in a league at one point but the guy running it was terrible.

Zalemander

Nov 1, 2012
Dallas here. Sorry foe not being around all day. Work then date night. Can play all night tomorrow to get my games in

DogsFan*

I'm doing homework all day the next 2 days so ill literally be available at all times.. Just message me

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Last edited:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
backhand forehand is going to happen. If you let someone alone with only the goalie to beat it's pretty much your fault anyways.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
backhand forehand is going to happen. If you let someone alone with only the goalie to beat it's pretty much your fault anyways.

I agree. I present the same argument. I actually don't care now just posting my thoughts.

Last edited:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I try not to run up the score when I'm leading by 2+ in the last few minutes, but there's like an instinct to just destroy the opposing team. Same goes for breakaways, as much as you don't want to cheat on the goalies they always bite on the backhand/forehand and you'll always want to get the best chance to score.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
I try not to run up the score when I'm leading by 2+ in the last few minutes, but there's like an instinct to just destroy the opposing team. Same goes for breakaways, as much as you don't want to cheat on the goalies they always bite on the backhand/forehand and you'll always want to get the best chance to score.

I only cheat on the goalie when im losing. But I don't like running up the score.. unless I play someone I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad