XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Sim Thursday @ Midnight |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy7117

Jul 4, 2008
Port Perry
I don't need D I need a better goalie that's not 35 years old.

With forehand backhands....and even when I left the game to go take a piss cause I knew i was done you still tried scoring.

Oh we will have some fun. :)
Out of my 9 goals 2 of them were backhand forehand. Should I not do 1 handed move either because I scored 2 of them too.

whitehh

Oct 16, 2012
we should copy and paste 1 of the 50 "He scored 10 cheater goals vs me" arguments from past threads.:laugh:

Victims will be victimized :)

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
The downside of playing on these settings is that there isn't much room to play in terms of goals, forehand backhand on breakaways, shoot for easy rebounds or shoot from a few selective spots on the ice. I used to like 5hole on breakaways for fun but 99% of the time that won't work now....got to do what you have to to score

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
The downside of playing on these settings is that there isn't much room to play in terms of goals, forehand backhand on breakaways, shoot for easy rebounds or shoot from a few selective spots on the ice. I used to like 5hole on breakaways for fun but 99% of the time that won't work now....got to do what you have to to score

Pretty much. My shots that usually go in on the past settings never work unless im lucky. Shooting from the slot is useless honestly.

Looking for :avs :leafs

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You don't need to curl anymore. I find it easier to score when you just wrist it top cheese instead of winding back. The slot is still a premium scoring area, just ask Toews and Horton.

whitehh

Oct 16, 2012
Pretty much. My shots that usually go in on the past settings never work unless im lucky. Shooting from the slot is useless honestly.

Looking for :avs :leafs

I think since it's a higher difficulty they expect you to beat the goalies with quick wristers, screened/deflected shots or rebounds. The sexy toe drag snipe doesn't work as well any more, like eyedea said, the quick wrister is now the way to go..

slappers are still good when shot by the right guy

Edit: Still looking for Calgary and Dallas, I'm online now.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
a lot of my goals just come from rushing the puck and pressuring the goalie. I just use to toe drag constantly and top cheese it. Most of my goals are top cheese though as well. ****ing Huberdeau

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
That has to be one of, if not THEE worst comeback I have ever heard. Judging by it I'm assuming you're about 13 years old?

You must be doing a census on everyones age demographic are you? Lol

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
boltz88 since apparently you're all these guys girlfriend's gay best friend want me to send mine over tonight? she can teach you how to play NHL

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
boltz88 since apparently you're all these guys girlfriend's gay best friend want me to send mine over tonight? she can teach you how to play NHL

That would help a lot actually cause I can't get anything done over her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad