Post-Game Talk: [x-Toronto Maple Leafs] Win 4-1

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011

Is that the first time in the Matthews era we have seen family and Leafs in the same sentence? Good sign.

Nah

auston-matthews-and-patrick-marleau.jpg

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017
D minutes tonight:
- Rielly 20:49
- Holl 20:22
- Muzzin 19:55
- Brodie 19:30
- Sandin 18:00
- Dermott 16:52

Keefe definitely trusts that third pairing; Sandin with solid PP time & Dermott with solid PK time as well.

I hope they start dropping Holl's numbers. He's been by far our worst Dman for most of the year. He started really well but he's been exposed. I'd like to see him get sheltered a bit more

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Not the most entertaining game but no reason for the Leafs to amp it up when they play again tomorrow.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
i dont understand how we clinched

vancouver can still win out and hold tiebreaker
If Vancouver wins out, that means they’d defeat Winnipeg and the Oilers along the way. Then in order for the Oilers and Jets to stay above Toronto they’d need to win games, however some of their games are against each other meaning that one of them wouldn’t get the necessary points to take over Toronto. Puts impossible for Vancouver to win out AND for us to finish with less points than the Jets or Oilers.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Engvall can still be useful. I think if we face Edmonton. We can put Engvall for a good chunk of the game just to shadow McDavid and be decently effective.
You are kidding right ?
Anyway , much to elated to start anything up , regarding the possibility of Pierre being even a iota better than Brooks or anybody on our team
All kidding as side and again this is not against this man personally
He absolutely is one of the all time worse players to ever be fortunate enough to pull on a leaf Jersey

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Adam Brooks looks like an NHL player.

I'm a big fan of his -- particularly for his stellar junior career -- and have been hopeful but undecided about his future in the NHL.

I'm still undecided, but much more hopeful than before.

I would be very pleased if he becomes a regular.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Adam Brooks looks like an NHL player.

I'm a big fan of his -- particularly for his stellar junior career -- and have been hopeful but undecided about his future in the NHL.

I'm still undecided, but much more hopeful than before.

I would be very pleased if he becomes a regular.
Could be a excellent 4th liner

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
You are kidding right ?
Anyway , much to elated to start anything up , regarding the possibility of Pierre being even a iota better than Brooks or anybody on our team
All kidding as side and again this is not against this man personally
He absolutely is one of the all time worse players to ever be fortunate enough to pull on a leaf Jersey
Brooks is really good. I don't think Engvall is better then Brooks. I just think Engvall can be useful in some scenarios is all.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
the only thing I will say is they are missing gallagher, tatar, drouin and price which should boost the habs a lot if they get them all back for the playoffs. Good win boys
and probably the reason the team did just enough to control the game and come out with the W

Reactions: ER89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad