Post-Game Talk: x - KRY line brings back DRY memories

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004

In honour of Evan Bouchard's first game back and his goal... some 90s dance music from La Bouche!

Reactions: nabob

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
To all the people who say Tippett doesn’t play rookies:

He basically threw Bouchard in every possible situation tonight. 5 on 5, 5 on 4, 4 on 5, 4 on 3.

It’s pretty clear from how Bouchard was utilized that they were just prioritizing winning when they played the other 3 guys ahead of him.

I expect Bouch to get a long look in the next few games after his performance tonight.

Yeah a lot of us assumed that after he got scratched. Team just wanted to get to the playoffs first

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Creating chances is better than just being invisible. Sooner or later, he'll capitalize
Maybe.
He has a 12.5% shooting percentage right now. Last season he had a 25% shooting percentage.

12.5% is still pretty average.

CravenMH

Aug 6, 2020
I agree with that other guy that you start kass if he is not still injured, but you put him on a short leash

cloned
Yup agree also. If it shakes out that we play the Habs, we'll really need some physicality. But if he comes out flat for even the first game, taxi his ass. We don't have time to hope he wakes up, and we actually have options this year.

CravenMH

Aug 6, 2020
Ennis is done. Looked slow and lazy before being benched, has more energy now but not getting much done. Kass came back from injury, scored a goal, set up McDavid for a goal, had 2 huge hits. This all happened in the first 3 games back. Kass will remind Oil Country what kind of player he can be come playoffs.
Man I wish I could share your positivity. I really soured on him after he mailed it in for the play ins. He was pathetic. I hope you're right tho. We need him to be that guy.

Reactions: nally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad