Post-Game Talk: x - KRY line brings back DRY memories

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Curious.......What is the theme for this years playoffs? Redo for Colby, player specific ones like the joker/jeasus,ecttttt

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Curious.......What is the theme for this years playoffs? Redo for Colby, player specific ones like the joker/jeasus,ecttttt

Yeah we'll have to figure that one out won't we... I guess we'll have to come up with some ideas first. Anyone want to make a thread?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I will judge these guys by how they play against MTL. Depending on how them and WPG do, it could be a big game for MTL.

I have been excited for that 2nd line, but what will they do against the D of the Canadiens or Leafs? Weber that grade A POS prick gets to cross check all night long. Dives me crazy.

Those last 2 games will be a good test for our "smaller" players.

I could see them not doing much and Dave just blendering up our lines to start the playoffs lik ehe did last time.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Since it's the North division, how about a Game of Thrones theme?
giphy.gif

Reactions: McFuhryous

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Man, if JP ever developed a mean streak ..
He’s physical though, he might be a guy that draws some penalties because he’s a big guy that isn’t afraid of throwing his weight around but he’s not dirty and doesn’t engage when ppl start swinging on him. Refs turn a blind eye to that but he does get under ppls skin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad