WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rey Mysterio in a faction is still weird to me, even as a face.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
JNasYKT.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LA Knight and AJ is not a Wrestlemania match to me. Maybe it’s because LA was cooled off and AJ isn’t around as much, that I don’t feel like this does anything for anyone

Reactions: Fro

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
The Rock and Roman Reigns are scheduled to be on The Tonight Show this Wednesday ( April 3rd ). I wonder if Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins will make a surprise appearance ???? :dunno:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
LA Knight and AJ is not a Wrestlemania match to me. Maybe it’s because LA was cooled off and AJ isn’t around as much, that I don’t feel like this does anything for anyone
They let Knights fire die, and now the build for this match has been either terrible or totally non existent. I love AJ but he’s not a guy that moves the needle during a build. He’s really only entertaining between the bells.

Now if AJ was walking around as US or IC champ, and featured more frequently on TV, then I am sure Knight would be able to carry the build to make it a compelling match. Just as a grudge match now, with neither of them really doing much recently, the build is a straight up dud.

Still i think AJ shows up at Mania and puts on a decent enough match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They let Knights fire die, and now the build for this match has been either terrible or totally non existent. I love AJ but he’s not a guy that moves the needle during a build. He’s really only entertaining between the bells.

Now if AJ was walking around as US or IC champ, and featured more frequently on TV, then I am sure Knight would be able to carry the build to make it a compelling match. Just as a grudge match now, with neither of them really doing much recently, the build is a straight up dud.

Still i think AJ shows up at Mania and puts on a decent enough match
Oh, he'll go out, and get his 4-star match, and we'll probably forget about it

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad