WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah it's an artifact from the 70s and 80s that modern wrestling simply doesn't need.
It’s just something I find so lame. You’re in a damn cage, escape should only be over the top or else a pin obviously.

That, and I love the visual of two people on the ring while the cage lowers down.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It’s just something I find so lame. You’re in a damn cage, escape should only be over the top or else a pin obviously.

That, and I love the visual of two people on the ring while the cage lowers down.

It creates story issues too. It seems super cowardly for the face to try to escape via the door, but they also look really stupid when not trying for it.

Plus usually cage match stories are about keeping people out, and an unlocked door right there always kills that

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Doing a cage match in <20 minutes (presumably) with commercial breaks kind of takes the air out of it as a viewing experience.

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well, that was pretty cool. She was backstage at Raw XXX too when they cut the match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe a hold over from that, but I would be very down to get some horsewomen vs Lita and/or Trish at Mania.

Get a big time women's match on the under card
I’m guessing it’s a tag match at the chamber, then maybe we get Bayley vs. Lita 1v1 at Wrestlemania.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Steel cages shouldn’t have doors.
The lady friend says half way through, “wait, so they can just walk away now?”

I’ve always hated the chain link fence. Give me the blue square cage again. That shit looking menacing

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Anyway, loved the Cody and Heyman segment. Seemed a little bit of them speaking their truths to each other, and a little bit of staying completely in character. All of it was done perfectly.

I’m still already sick of Cody Rhodes

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
He needs to get that thing removed from his neck first. :amazed:

I loved the interview where, when asked what would Dusty say if he could see you now and the remarkable journey he's been on.

Cody: "He'd say, what the **** is that thing on your neck?"

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Anyone who can answer this: what is the music that plays to open Roman’s theme before the beat kicks in? It’s familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad