WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
i just don’t understand how Roman vs. Sami isn’t happening at Wrestlemania. I think they’re trying to make it so the tag match is main event of night 1. But I feel we’re past that.

Reactions: BruinDust

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Per Meltzer “For WrestleMania, the locked in matches at this point are Reigns vs. Rhodes for the Universal title, Charlotte Flair vs. Ripley for the Smackdown women’s title, Belair vs. the Chamber winner for the Raw women’s title, John Cena vs. Austin Theory (no word on whether this will or won’t be a U.S. title match) and Iyo Sky & Dakota Kai vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler for the women’s tag team titles.”

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I could see shenanigans happening at Elimination Chamber and the result is Roman defends separate titles on both nights of Wrestlemania, one being Sami and the other being Cody. They need to capitalize on this while it’s hot and give us the pay off

Last edited:

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I could see shenanigans happening at Elimination Chamber and the result is Roman defends separate titles on both nights of Weestlemania, one being Sami and the other being Cody. They need to capitalize on this while it’s hot and give us the pay off
He should lose to Cody on night 1 so it's a real triumphant win and a worthy way for him to take his first loss in ages. Night 2 Sami should win and they can always sell that Roman was beat up/exhausted from his 30 minite barn burner of a match the night before. They can even have other people get involved to screw him over with distractions. Then splitting the titles is rrally.an epic and believable way for his epic title run to have an epic ending. Roman can then take time off till Summerslam or whatever. In the process Cody and Sami can gain a ton of momentum and WWE could have two huge stars

Forgot that a triple threat can always be an option but they would kill Rhodes hype if they had him somehow lose and Sami win. It's just too good of an opportunity to have them both each win a separate match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He should lose to Cody on night 1 so it's a real triumphant win and a worthy way for him to take his first loss in ages. Night 2 Sami should win and they can always sell that Roman was beat up/exhausted from his 30 minite barn burner of a match the night before. They can even have other people get involved to screw him over with distractions. Then splitting the titles is rrally.an epic and believable way for his epic title run to have an epic ending. Roman can then take time off till Summerslam or whatever. In the process Cody and Sami can gain a ton of momentum and WWE could have two huge stars

Forgot that a triple threat can always be an option but they would kill Rhodes hype if they had him somehow lose and Sami win. It's just too good of an opportunity to have them both each win a separate match.
Roman should win one of the two matches in this scenario, specifically night 1 vs. Cody. Sami winning after Roman already lost the night before works against him. Cody does not need to win right now.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Roman should win one of the two matches in this scenario, specifically night 1 vs. Cody. Sami winning after Roman already lost the night before works against him. Cody does not need to win right now.
This.

The fact that people want him to immediately become champ is weird.

Reactions: BahlDeep

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Roman is part of this story too though, and while the story has put Sami above the tag scene, it also demands Roman leave Mania with nothing.

Only way I have Cody lose is if Roman is defending the combined titles both nights and so Sami wins everything night 2

Reactions: Jussi

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The most likely scenario is Jey will remain missing until EC. Sami will have Roman beat, but Jey will cost him the match. During the post match KO will make the save and he and Sami will hug and make up.

Sami and KO challenge for the tag belts on night 1.

Night 2 they come out during the match to help Cody with Solo and Jimmy, but in the end Jey turns on Roman and costs him the match against Cody

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s assuming Jey will be in Canada, which I don’t know that we know

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
we all knew Cody was winning the RR and headlining WM for months now. he's going over and i really doubt Roman wrestles both nights

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
That promo on Raw after the Rumble was just awful. So friggin self righteous as usual. I do like his in ring work though.
Was he not supposed to remind us that he “outlasted 29 other men”? 😂 Must have been excruciating sitting around all that time in the back outlasting everyone till entrance 30.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fro and DaaaaB's

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That promo on Raw after the Rumble was just awful. So friggin self righteous as usual. I do like his in ring work though.
Again, he's such a f***ing heel. How people can't see this is beyond me. Guy looks like a corporate asshole.

His promos leading up to the WM match will basically be "_____ my family.... _____ my father *fake cry* _____ my legacy"

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Again, he's such a f***ing heel. How people can't see this is beyond me. Guy looks like a corporate asshole.

His promos leading up to the WM match will basically be "_____ my family.... _____ my father *fake cry* _____ my legacy"
You are 100% right and that's why they should do that story now if they do it at all. Fans will turn on him soon enough.

The time to strike the iron with Cody is now or never.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm so pumped for the Elimination Chamber crowd for Sami. This is going to be insane.

Gotta keep KO off TV until that night, too.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Edge is enjoying the hell out of this. Confirmation bias, because we know what he said in Toronto last summer, but get the sense he's taking each opportunity on a RAW/TV to enjoy what's likely his last time in that city as a performer.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
According to today's pwinsider.com a couple of teams ( Maximum Male Models and Los Lotharios ) have been moved over to the RAW roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad