Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Montez is getting in and he’s going to look like a f***ing star

Boogz is huge
Guy is a f***ing powerhouse.

Boogs looks like a basic CAW in WWE 2K22

Edit: which is bad because he actually has a personality. He needs color.
Yeah, if he’s going singlet, he needs some RVD style airbrushing or something crazy.

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Montez is getting in and he’s going to look like a f***ing star

Guy is a f***ing powerhouse.

Yeah, if he’s going singlet, he needs some RVD style airbrushing or something crazy.
He needs to get with Chad Gable or Bron Breaker and get their designer's number. He's too charismatic to have a blank black singlet.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
With Rhea going for Charlotte, wonder if they just have Edge v. Balor at Mania with an if Edge wins Judgment Day has to disband. Could move Dom over to Smackdown, have Priest and Balor go their separate ways on RAW. Edge is probably down to the last few months of his career (based on his promo in Toronto last summer) and will probably have one more feud in him post-Balor.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
With Rhea going for Charlotte, wonder if they just have Edge v. Balor at Mania with an if Edge wins Judgment Day has to disband. Could move Dom over to Smackdown, have Priest and Balor go their separate ways on RAW. Edge is probably down to the last few months of his career (based on his promo in Toronto last summer) and will probably have one more feud in him post-Balor.

Judgement Day as a whole most likely moves to Smackdown with Rhea.

Dom and Rey are already feuding and I would guess that's a Mania match

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
wasn't finn suppose to get a big push in 2023? i thought i heard t hat few months ago.
This was probably tied around the AJ/Finn Bullet Club stuff. With AJ breaking his ankle it was probably put on hold for Judgement Day stuff, for now.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They seem to me to be setting up a huge night for Judgement Day. Balor, Rhea, and Priest are all big Hunter favorites. Dom, I don’t know because he was never in NXT, but if he’s fighting Rey, good reason to believe he goes over. Maybe Priest ends up being US Champion.

If Edge really is doing a farewell and wants to do it in Toronto, I’m expecting Summerslam to land there and see if they can get BMO field, or a PPV at the very least. I think it would be silly just to do it on Raw or Smackdown.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Theory managed to work the words ruthless and aggression into his segment during consecutive sentences. I'm sure there was no hidden meaning for that to have occurred.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
They seem to me to be setting up a huge night for Judgement Day. Balor, Rhea, and Priest are all big Hunter favorites. Dom, I don’t know because he was never in NXT, but if he’s fighting Rey, good reason to believe he goes over. Maybe Priest ends up being US Champion.

If Edge really is doing a farewell and wants to do it in Toronto, I’m expecting Summerslam to land there and see if they can get BMO field, or a PPV at the very least. I think it would be silly just to do it on Raw or Smackdown.
BMO field? Not big enough to justify the risk.

I think SummerSlam is a big enough property to use the Sky Dome... but Blue Jays.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
If Toronto were to host SummerSlam I would think Rogers Centre would get the nod over BMO Field due to a combination of capacity and weather concerns. Rogers Centre appears to be empty Aug 5/6 and 19/20 so theoretically it may work however someone mentioned Detroit hosting SummerSlam. Other than potential Lions preseason games there does not appear to be August events at Ford Field. The attendance at the hockey arena justifies them hosting a PLE in the near future. Who knows if they will be given one and if it is SummerSlam or just a regular PLE at the hockey arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad