GDT: WWE TLC (16th December 2018)

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I just can't consider that a good match... It severely lacked a Ric Flair FatHead on a table.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Based on that post by Ronda that's making the rounds, the one about her refusing to lose in WWE (if its legit), she's gonna have to eat a pin eventually.

Also, congrats to Asuka, finaĺly!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
1000000000% agree. Plus Ronda cost them so it makes perfect sense.

If our final goal is wanting Becky/Ronda as a WM Main Event. Folks... we are getting it. This is our path. This is the right thing.

This... is awesome.

I think we’re getting the Triple Threat at Mania.

They’ll do Ronda vs Asuka at the Rumble. Charlotte and Becky will both be final 5, and Ronda will cost both of them again. Someone like Naomi, or Alexa will win the Rumble and challenge Asuka, allowing both Charlotte and Becky to face Ronda

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
That spot could've been done better, but it does what's it's meant to do. Continues their feud between the three of them, gets the title onto Asuka.

I'm happy with the result, but I feel they could've done more with the match. I feel this match highlighted Charlotte more than anything. Surprise surprise.

Reactions: KIRK and FultonReed

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think we’re getting the Triple Threat at Mania.

They’ll do Ronda vs Asuka at the Rumble. Charlotte and Becky will both be final 5, and Ronda will cost both of them again. Someone like Naomi, or Alexa will win the Rumble and challenge Asuka, allowing both Charlotte and Becky to face Ronda

If Becky gets eliminated from the Rumble and does not win it, we are looking at a potential DB not winning the rumble moment.

I will say a triple threat is likely, but i'm holding out hope for a 1 on 1. Flair/Asuka II would be incredible. Ronda/Becky would bring the freaking house down. The crowd would be insane.

Reactions: KIRK

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
But other than her promo skills, Ronda is really good.

Honestly she's okay, but she's really not in any aspect better than any of the women we just watched. Her acting and dreadful mic "skills" really hurt her for me.

Asuka is definitely the top female competitor in the company.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Usos/New Day/The Bar -- ***1/2
Strowman/Corbin - DUD
Natalya/Riott - DUD
McIntyre/Balor - **1/2
Orton/Mysterio - **
Rousey/Jax - ***
Bryan/Styles - ****1/4
Rollins/Ambrose - *3/4
Asuka/Becky/Charlotte - ****1/2

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Usos/New Day/The Bar -- ***1/2
Strowman/Corbin - DUD
Natalya/Riott - DUD
McIntyre/Balor - **1/2
Orton/Mysterio - **
Rousey/Jax - ***
Bryan/Styles - ****1/4
Rollins/Ambrose - *3/4
Asuka/Becky/Charlotte - ****1/2

Not to nitpick but how the f*** is Rollins/Ambrose a *3/4 match? Sure.. it didn't bring the house down but there is no way that anyone can score it less than average. The wrestling was fine. The storytelling was fine. It was just average. It definitely was not in a botched or f***ed up terrible match.

Reactions: The Apologist

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Honestly she's okay, but she's really not in any aspect better than any of the women we just watched. Her acting and dreadful mic "skills" really hurt her for me.

Asuka is definitely the top female competitor in the company.
I agree with the first paragraph.

Wouldn't say Asuka is definitely the female competitor. Becky and Charlotte are right there with her imo

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If Becky gets eliminated from the Rumble and does not win it, we are looking at a potential DB not winning the rumble moment.

I will say a triple threat is likely, but i'm holding out hope for a 1 on 1. Flair/Asuka II would be incredible. Ronda/Becky would bring the freaking house down. The crowd would be insane.

Not if Ronda costs her.

I would do it in a way where Ronda enters, looks at Charlotte, looks are Becky, and then throws Charlotte out, the crowd cheers because it seems like Ronda is helping Becky, but then she also eliminates Becky, likely drawing a ton of heat. Alexa or Trish or whoever you want to face Asuka eliminates whoever is left fairy quickly and wins.

We very well might get a 1v1 in some capacity, but Ronda cost them both tonight. They sorta need both Charlotte and Becky in the Rumble Match, because if not, there’s like no star power.

I dunno, I just have a strong feeling we are getting Flair vs Rousey vs Becky

Reactions: KIRK

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Usos/New Day/The Bar - didn't watch
Strowman/Corbin - Flop
Natalya/Riott - Didn't watch
McIntyre/Balor - **
Orton/Mysterio - ** 1/2
Rousey/Jax - ** 1/2
Bryan/Styles - ****
Rollins/Ambrose - ** 3/4 (would've went 3* but crowd hurt it big-time)
Asuka/Becky/Charlotte - ***

AJ Bryan would be my Match Of The Night, if I had to choose.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad