GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
This PPV meant ****ing NOTHING

THE women’s MITB is gone already, and is fine, but they could have built someone like Ember up with it, instead of Bayley.

The men’s MITB was ****ing POINTLESS and the briefcase will be gone tomorrow.

So we have this ****ing Pay-Per-View, to give superstars these tickets to a title shot, where you can make careers with and have that ability for one year.

And both briefcases are gone in ONE DAY. On Bayley, and ****ing Brock
I feel you brother.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I can’t cancel the network because their library of old school stuff is too good.

I mean, yes, the current product is shaky, but 9.99 a month to watch stuff from when wrestling was actually drawing great cable ratings..... I can’t quit that

True dat. My emotions are just all over the place right now. I used to be a huge fan of Lesnar but now I groan every time his music hits

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
This PPV was meant to have people talking,good or bad.They accomplished what they set out to do.Raw should be good tomorrow.

Reactions: Jussi

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
That's what makes it even worse. You had several guys put on a great match, put their bodies at risk, and that POS Lesnar walks down to the ring and makes more money than all of them and gets the push. It's just mind boggling.

Poor Ricochet got NO offense in. Just took bump after bump. Same for Balor and Ali basically although the top rope Spanish Fly was mint

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Remember when Pay Per Views would be PACKED.

Part of the arena was TARPED OFF tonight. For a PPV

But everything’s fine because they take blood money from Saudi Arabia, and f***ing cashed in on a deal that Fox probably already regrets

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Is is remarkable how different Brock was viewed in May 2003 compared to May 2019

I was a mega mark of his initial run. He was a legitimate animal, tossing around guys like Big Show, Rikishi, Mark Henry while being a master in the ring. That Mania match against Angle is still one of my favorites of all time.

Times change

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Random guy who wasn't booked in match wins match. Also, three matches in a row end in refs f***ing up.

WWE logic. This is literally '01 WCW.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ratings are plummeting. Fans are going to start turning away even more. They already have, it's going to be in droves pretty soon though. Especially if AEW is even half way decent.

It's already been in droves, they lose 26-30% of the audience year-to-year on a given week. During the Shakeup they lost 10% just in that 2-3 weeks. When they debut on Fox, they're going to have to figure out a way to get to 4M (they won't). But the checks are already written.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Remember when Pay Per Views would be PACKED.

Part of the arena was TARPED OFF tonight. For a PPV

But everything’s fine because they take blood money from Saudi Arabia, and ****ing cashed in on a deal that Fox probably already regrets

Are you American? Cuz if so this is a very hypocritical post on your part considering your govt has taken blood money for years from the Saudi's

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The thing that pisses me off tomorrow, is that I’m going to be watching RAW tomorrow night, because I’m an idiot, who is intrigued by this new title.

Which they’ll probably give to a f***ing part-timer, and then wonder why they have no one worthy to carry titles for the 350 days the part-timers don’t work

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Are you American? Cuz if so this is a very hypocritical post on your part considering your govt has taken blood money for years from the Saudi's

1. No

2. How the f*** would that be hypocritical. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He's not, and it doesn't matter, leave that out of this.

Reactions: Chytil

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
AEW unfortunately already has problems with The Elite having creative control and refusing to job. AEW won't be as successful as ppl think.. Very niche MARKet there. If im a casual fan why do i tune in to AEW? To see 50 yr old Jericho? Cruiserweights? Tag Teams? Nobody cares. Its truly geared towards the traveling mark. Wins and losses will matter? In a pre determined sport? They already have issues with Pac aka Neville walking out.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Look man. I pay 9.99 for NXT and I tune into some PPVs when nothing is happening. I am not paying $50 for a one night event w/ no build or meaning. :laugh:

NXT is it for me until AEW is live and running.

This man will spend hundreds of dollars on a steak, but won't pay 50 dollars for what looks like a great ppv
#NotMyChampion
(I'm not buying DON either tbf)

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
AEW unfortunately already has problems with The Elite having creative control and refusing to job. AEW won't be as successful as ppl think.. Very niche MARKet there. If im a casual fan why do i tune in to AEW? To see 50 yr old Jericho? Cruiserweights? Tag Teams? Nobody cares. Its truly geared towards the traveling mark. Wins and losses will matter? In a pre determined sport? They already have issues with Pac aka Neville walking out.

50 year old Jericho can wrestle circles around 50 year old Goldberg and 50 year old Taker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad